Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grapevine wall hanging

Posted by cathyscache (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 26, 10 at 17:53

Hi All...Have been disabled for a couple of weeks. Started this just after all the family left @ New Year's but due to a life altering family incident (addicted children) I have been out of commission (major neck thing)for sometime. But I am determined to get a little done every now and then when I can. Here's what I have done so far. A friend commissioned this to hang in her kitchen which is completely grapes everywhere!!!!!!!!If she doesn't like it I'l put it in my sister's shop and make her another one. I plan to grout the grapes Plum and the rest probably black. Not sure what the background will be yet....any suggestions???? Was thinking maybe gold? or yellowish? hubby will make a birch frame when done.... Later all, Cathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grapevine wall hanging

Ok I'm really still not with it I guess. After walking away and starting my spaghetti and meatballs I started thinking...I didn't add pics......sorry....

Here is a link that might be useful: Grapevine wall hanging

o

Ohhh Nice! I have done a gog with grapes before...

Here is a link that might be useful: Grape GOG

o

Oh Cathy that will be beautiful...she'll love it!!! So sorry to hear of your neck..get well wishes for you!

o

OOOH this is gonna be really NICE!!!

o

i love grapes. dad got a vineyard, for sure he'd be able to really appreciate it...HAHAHA

love it...

:)

o

It's going to be beautiful! I would go with yellowish background . . . please keep us posted.

o

Oh thanks all for the encouragement!!!!! I sure hope she like it. I still have not gotTEN anymore done...maybe tomorrow.....I'm just taking it one day at a time here.....I just know God would not give my anything he knew I couldn't deal with. I just keep reminding myself of that....Love to all

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here