Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cathyscache

'Just Nature' framed

cathyscache
14 years ago

Hey all!!! Have been so busy since Thanksgiving and have missed a lot I see. Will try to get to some of the posts in the next few days. Had (5 and 2 dogs) for Christmas so have had my hands full. But wanted to show you the great custom frame hubby did for my 'Just Nature' piece. It tuned out beautiful and the kids love it. He also did one for my abstract but I didn't get a pic before they left with it. I will get one on next visit and will post when do. Hubby did a great job on both and were done before Christmas. I'm hoping to be back at new project before weeks end. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all, Cathy in snowy Alaska

Here is a link that might be useful: Just Nature framed

Comments (5)

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Like the frame Cathy, and of course the picture is very well done.

Kat

• smickerdoodle
    14 years ago

The frame is wonderful...and the picture is too. You two work well together. Do you rent out that husband of yours? Just for frame building, of course:) I have been looking for someone to create some great frames for me for a very long time. Every great picture needs an equally great frame!

• nicethyme
    14 years ago

that frame is perfect, it all turned out great!

• cathyscache
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks all, If you were close he'd be glad to whip you up a frame. He's pretty good at makin just about anything. he really is one handy man!!!! There isn't much he can't do. He really is a keeper!!!

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Another beautiful work. Y'all sure are a great team.

Sponsored
Macanson Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Cabinetry & Flooring Company in Ashburn – Since 2013!