Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello all!

Posted by glassgypsy (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 8, 11 at 12:25

Hi, I just signed up today and I'm very excited about being a part of this group. I enjoy doing stained glass and mosaics. I have several half finished projects going that I hope one day soon will be finished. I also have several questions that I hope someone can help me with.
But for now I just wanted to introduce myself to the group.
Looks like everybody does such great work here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello all!

Well welcome to the playground of some very talented artists. Our group is very friendly and always willing to share what we know and to answer questions. Anxious to see your work.

o

slowmedown, thanks for the welcome. Where in Texas are you? I'm also from the arklatex. I'm about 40 miles from Texarkana.

o

Oh my goodness. Texarkana is my town. FLAGTRUK lives in New Boston. She hasn't check in in awhile due to issues - loss of her precious dog and..... We met on this forum, and got together for lunch at Bryces. I'm sure you know Bryces - most people in Texas do. Let's get together - SOON.

o

Oh I love Bryces. Yes we will have to get together, sounds like fun!

o

Welcome! I'm from Austin.

o

Welcome! Im from Ohio not Texas, but its always nice to meet someone new.

o

Welcome ......you will surely like this site....it's fun and friendly and I have found some great advise from the others that post here. I too am a Texas gal...I live mid-way between Houston and Victoria.....too far to travel to have lunch with ya'll.....but it sure sounds like fun!

o

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

o

Hi!!! I am from Llano Tex west of Austin .Welcome to this great bunch!!!!!

o

Another Texas girl here, though not born and bred. Welcome from Georgetown!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here