Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another Cloth Mosaic

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 4, 13 at 8:52

Started this vest three yrs. ago, and never finished it. Working on Jeannie's Crazy Cloth inspired me to finish.
Crazy Quilt Vest

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another Cloth Mosaic

Fabulous. The colors and shapes are amazing. I always check out the quilting exhibits at the local fair and have thought about all the time and work put into such wonderful creations.

I see the connection between fabric and mosaics now.

o

oooh so cool!, What is the weight of the thread you are sewing with? it almost looks like embroidery floss. The bottom reminds me of a tie skirt my dd picked up at goodwill last summer, so cute!

o

The decorative stitches were made w/pearl cotton. Have had it for many years when I was into crazy quilting - have made four of them. I meant the bottom pieces to look like fan parts, but got them too skinny at the base.

o

That is just to cute!!love it!!!

o

Love it Slow!!! You just never cease to amaze!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here