Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
two small projects pics...

Posted by lisa_4 (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 22, 10 at 8:22

I've been out of it for almost two years because of being pregnant and having a baby. He's 18 months old now and I actually found a little time to play. Actually I went to pack away my tools when I decided to try them out. My husband saw me on another project last night and said, "I see you have the fever again." HA!!!

table

tree

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: two small projects pics...

aha Lisa! so glad to have you back, has it really been that long... seems like yesterday you told us your were pregnant.

those are great, I especially like the andamento on the landscape. it has a real sweet look

o

OHMYGOODNESS!!! What NT said exactly. Those are wonderful projects. Goodness, I don't remember you, but am glad you're back. Don't you dare put those tools away. You are very good at your art.

o

WOW! Good jump back into it!! That table is WOWZERS! and love the colors on the tree scene!! Jane

o

Thank you all so much! I appreciate the encouragement.

o

Yes very nice !!!!

o

Very nice! I like the colors you chose. Nice job!

o

WOW! Those are very nice. I really like the tree.

o

It is fun to play at our art isn't it. To me it is soothing. Nice job. Esp love the table.

Kat

o

Beautiful!
Kathy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here