Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Calin's latest 3 mosaics

Posted by calinromania (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 3, 11 at 2:32

Hello everyone,
This is what I came up with in December.
The cross is for mom.
The one with the squares and rectangles was made with leftovers.
I am officially out of maierials I could use.
Still have some, but too few to really combine them successfully.

Cross Colors Right Angles

all together
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/578511476MqLIpx

:)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Calin's latest 3 mosaics

I love the cross! Was this a Christmas gift for your mom? How did she like it. Very nicely done!

becky

o

Very nice and artistic. Love the cross. The middle one is an interesting piece.

o

omg! that middle one suggests endless possibilities...I especially like that one...

and from a distance, it looks like a music note~

very cool

o

I love your cross !!!! I love doing them .I sell a lot at a floral shop in town.When I want to do something creative I can always do a cross.
I also look at all your work do not think I have seen it before .Love it all.

o

Very Nice...........gotta get myself back to doing more mosaics...especially after I see such pretty work.

o

THANK YOU ALL for the nice comments.
Makes it all worth going through (the finger cuts, the mess, the black nails from the grout... LOL)

o

I really love them all! Your work is so clean and beautiful! The middle piece is really wonderful, and reminds me of a 3 part abstract I ditched a while back. The colors are so eye catching and like strawberrygoat said - It looks like a music note! Go shopping - make more!

o

Nice work! Love the colors.

o

THANK YOUUUU!

Well... I don't plan on stopping now!

But really, if I want to get more materials for mosaics I need to get at least 300 EUR to make a larger order and at the moment all the money I make goes back to the bank :(

Also... last Sunday I broke my Sony camera... old one, bought it 6 years ago in Taiwan. I need to figure out if I can fix it and for how much.
I can't live without a camera, especially in spring when the garden comes back to life.

CALIN

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here