Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bianchi2

surgery

bianchi2
16 years ago

Hi, I had my head surgery yesterday. It too 7 hours, went all the way to the top of head anbd back.

But I am thankful, I know your prayers helped. I will e all right.

Sorry for the bad typinf. I cant see out of one eye, its swollen shut.

But this too shall pass.

Bianchi

Comments (15)

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Oh Bianchi! Glad to hear you made it through. I've been keeping you in my prayers. Now, just rest and heal. You will be back to snuff before you know it!
    Susan

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Thanks for letting us know!

Hope you have a speedy recovery!!

Maria

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

Oh honey, big hugs.

how will you represent this in mosaics? LOL

best wishes for quick and easy healing!

• silvamae
    16 years ago

Yay, I've been waiting for this post! So Glad the surgery is over. Wow, it was extensive. Good that you went in when you did. I am sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery.

• girlgroupgirl
    16 years ago

Bianchi, I just read your other thread about the tumor on your scalp. This also happened to a friend of mine. He kept putting it off, until the symptoms (but not the tumor)spread across his face.
    His surgery went so well, and he has had several years free of tumor and all symptoms now. I wish you well, and hope that everything went smoothly - that you will be feeling better soon,

girlgroupgirl

• rosemarythyme
    16 years ago

A speedy recovery BIANCHI! I hope you have someone there to pamper you!

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

Speedy recovery and many, many hugs to you!! So glad it went well, even tho it was very long!

Pat

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

So glad to hear it's over, hope you aren't in too much pain.
    So it sounds like you will be hat shopping!
    Hope you are doing well.

Hazie

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

Congratulations on a successful surgery. I see a basal cell carcinoma hat in our mosaic future.

I'm pleased our prayers helped you.

Enjoy the season pain and worry free!

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

May God Bless You and Keep You!!! So glad you checked in with us, Everyone here is sooo caring!! Hope it heals faster than my broken leg did!!

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

God Bless You for a speedy and positive recovery.

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

God Bless You...

• bianchi2
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I am getting some of my stitches out Friday. Apparently I have around 70 stitches on my head, mostly on one side. My eye is still a little swollen, but at least I can see better. So today I could wash my hair, WOOHOO! That is such a good feeling.
    But I started doing mosaics, will be interesting, how it comes out, since my vision isnt great.
    Thanks everybody for caring.
    Bianchi

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

Please feel better soon . Have a happy and safe holiday,too.

• rchovey
    16 years ago

Praying for full return of your eyesight, and complete recovery from the surgery. God's Peace during the holidays and throughout the New Year!

Ramona

Sponsored