Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
leaving again

Posted by nicethyme (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 19, 06 at 16:33

I'm packing the camper, we leave tomorrow for FL for the holidays. I keep trying to figure out how to sneak glass and supplies onboard but Dh will have little tolerance for that during vacation. So I'm placating myself with the hopes that I'll find a hobby lobby near where we're going. LOL

see you all in the new year! will miss you lots.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: leaving again

Have fun!! We'll miss you too!

Maria

o
RE: leaving again1

found a hobby lobby in Ocala! shopping trip!!! LOL

o

There's no stopping her now. Hurry back!

o

Have a great time, we'll miss you around here!

Hazie

o

Have a wonderful time and find treasure!!! Wish we had a Hobby Lobby!!!

o
RE: leaving again1

Home again home again jiggity jig! lol

long trip, yesterday - 9 miles from the campground, we blew a tire on the camper and it ripped heck out of the side of our trailer, tore propane lines, insulation... we'll need some body work. so sad, but my DH held her steady and got off the road quickly, so I am thankful that it wasn't worse and no one was hurt.

so nice to be home, I unpacked nearly the whole trailer tonight just to feel settled. (and to get all my hobby lobby purchases in here where I can play!) LOL I could spend my life in that store - good thing I don't have one here or I'd be broke!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here