Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daisyme_gw

Felice Navidad y Hasta Luego

daisyme
15 years ago

We leave Sunday for two months in Mexico! I wanted you to know that I've been really really busy lately, and if I didn't respond to some of your posts on the other side, please know that I read and loved each one of them!

Slow, Klinger and Calamity will all be down to PV the first week of February, so we're hoping to all get together there. This will be the first time I've ever met anyone from the forum, and I'm SO looking forward to this! 4 of us from here together! What could be more fun than that?

I'll check in and see you in March! For now I send each of you all my wishes for a joyous season and a healthy, happy, prosperous year ahead!

Gail aka Daisyme

Comments (2)

• texaswild
    15 years ago

See you soon, girlie!!! I LOVE P.V.

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

WHOOHOO!!! Have tons of fun down there but save some for us!!heh heh! I am thinking of asking DH if he wants to do a night at Sam's Hacienda, just to experience it, even tho we have an all inclusive...well, I'll work on him! I just look so forward to this trip, to finally meet you and to see Slow Again!!! Cindy/Klinger is just the BEST travel partner too!!!

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals