Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
klinger_gw

fall pictures in Canada

klinger
16 years ago

I went camping last weekend at a large lake here on Vancouver Island. The fall colors were beautiful and leaves fell gently all around me. I thought I'd share some pics of the beauty;

Cindy

{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}
{{!gwi}}

Comments (24)

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Wow, wonderful pictures!Breathtaking scenery!

Maria

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankyou Cindy, very beautiful

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

What a picture perfect setting. Those pictures would be great for jigsaw puzzles! Thanks for sharing.

Barb

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

Beautiful pics kilinger!!
    Thanks so much for sharing those.
    I always wondered what Cananda looked like. It looks just like here, in the Colorado Rockies!
    I hope you don't mind, I used the one with the path through the tree's for my background pic!

Hazie

• klinger
    Original Author
    16 years ago

We were the only ones camping, so it was so peaceful and the weather stayed good. Had a fabulous sunrise one morning, saw a bear, elk, lots of blue jays.Here's a couple of more [ics,
    {{!gwi}}
    {{!gwi}}
    Glad you like these shots, Does any one else have any nice fall pics to share?
    Cindy

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

Oh Klinger!!!! that first one belongs on a calendar!
    Wow!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hazie

• shrty411
    16 years ago

No nice shots, I'm in the city and the trees are crappy this year.

Love those last two.
    Maria

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

Fall has not really started here - web worms got most of the leaves during the summer, so no nice crunchy leaves blowing around for us, I'm afraid.....Just told DH we are going to 'your' lake next fall!!! BEAUTIFUL pics!! Yep, calendar shots, jigsaw puzzles, making the rest of us envious...such magnificant beauty!!!

Pat

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

Oh, Cindy...thanks for sharing these pictures. Wow, absolutely, incredibly beautiful shots! I love them all, but absolutely ga-ga over the first 2. I saved them to use on my desktop - I have a series of pretty garden pictures that I alternate. So I will be enjoying these for awhile. Thank you for sharing!!!

• shrty411
    16 years ago

This is behind the building I work in as of Oct 1 ( may change soon). The colors sren't real good here, this year. Maybe all the heat.

Maria

• klinger
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Maria, I can see you're going to have beautiful color on those leaves, don't you just love the beautiful fall colors, they're like a naure mosaic,
    Cindy

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Love the colors. The only good thing about this building I'm in is the empty lots around it. A nature mosiac for sure!!

Maria

• klinger
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Duh, I guess I need spell check. Glad you knew what I meant by a naure mosaic, hehe,
    Cindy

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

I took this today...no beautiful scenes...just a pup enjoying fall for the first time!

{{!gwi}}

Hazie

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Wait until the pup see snow for the first time!! That's always a riot!

I though mine would freak-she came from Kentucky, but she took it in stride!!

Maria

• meadel
    16 years ago

Klinger, those photos are lovely! I especially like the one with the stump and the one with the sky/water reflections.. ( Do you post on FLICKR?) I would love to see Canada some day, thanks for the "mini" vacation!

Hazie: I love your puppy!!!!!

{{!gwi}}
    This one was taken last weekend about 50 minutes drive, not much color yet, but a nice view while apple picking!
    {{!gwi}}
    I just love this season!
    Lori

• klinger
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Here's another pretty picture it doesn't show the leaves, but I saw this while camping also,
    Cindy
    {{!gwi}}

• shrty411
    16 years ago

ok, I'm coming to Canada for my next vacation!!

Maria

• livnlife
    16 years ago

I just discovered this side of the forum! Wow! Look what I've been missing! :)

Klinger...your pics are absolutely gorgeous! what kind of camera do you use? They look professional!

My pictures are taken from the view of my front room window...we can see into Glacier National Park! Your pictures remind me of Glacier Park.
    It is quite pretty here, too, although my pictures do not do it justice. Oh, the cute girl is my daughter...the mighty bow hunter! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: fall pics/montana

• barbfrizzell1955
    16 years ago

Wow livnlife what a wonderful view you have!!!! Cute daughter too!

Barb

• klinger
    Original Author
    16 years ago

livnlife, I love those pics from your window. What a gorgeous place you life in, lucky you. I do not have anything special for my camera. It's an Olympus 7.1 megapixel. I had a Sony for years and it finally died. so I got this one a few months ago. It was around 200.00 canadian.I actually liked my old Sony better.
    Cindy

• sunshine_funshine
    16 years ago

Klinger you have a great eye for beauty! Love those pics. Love fall in general anyway! All those pics are wonderful!

Hazie, your dog is a hoot! Playing in the leaves-what a joy to do! My kids and the Schnoodle LOVE leaf jumping! Too much fall fun!

• shrty411
    16 years ago

livinlife -Wow your fromt window...WOW Just beautiful

Maria

• rosemarythyme
    16 years ago

KLINGER: Thanks for sharing those! The scenery reminds me of NH. Really beautiful....

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH