Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Big news! no lesions on the spine!

Posted by nicethyme (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 19, 07 at 16:43

It's been a week and I got tired of waiting so I called. The MRI is clean! I go back on Wed to "talk" ??? and presume that he will want to get the LP, but right now I'm thinking of just chalking it all up to anxiety and see if I can will the symptoms away. I don't feel stressy but who knows, I could be internalizing something that I don't even recognize!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Big news! no lesions on the spine!

That is so great nice!!
So glad to hear that.
Let us know how the "talk" goes wednesday.

Hazie

o

Oh NT!!! Great news!
I am jumping for joy! (and really freaking out my cats)

o

That is fabulous news!!!! WHOO WHOO!!!! Hopefully, it's just going to be a pinched nerve or something. Please keep us posted on what the doc says.

Barb

o

oh, that's great news, NT....thanks for letting us know. Yes, continue to think positive!! And keep us posted, please.

o

NT I'm so glad for you, that's such a good sign. Keep the positive thoughts,
Cindy

o

SmileyCentral.com

I'm so happy to hear that!!!! SmileyCentral.com

MAria

o

Great news!
Think I'd skip the lumbar puncture about now.
The mind can do some wacky things.

o

What a wonderful way to start your weekend!!! Hope it's been a great one! So glad you called and checked! I'm with linlee...I'd prefer to skip the lumbar puncture if at all possible.

Pat

o

Yah Nicethyme!!! I am so glad to hear your good news. Hope you CAN will it all to go away by Wednesday and you will be feeling all better real soon!!

Chris

o

Great news! Hope your "talk" is positive. Thinking of you!

o

That's great news ! We have to all keep healthy ya know .... We'd be lost without each other !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here