Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Outta Town

Posted by bamasusanna (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 13, 07 at 13:02

Hey folks, I said something on the other side, but thought I'd post it here also.
We are leaving today to go back to Alabama. My husbands step sister died last night. She had been in a nursing home for about a year and wasn't in good health. She was 71.

I'm not sure when we'll be back, but I imagine we won't be there past Tuesday.

Didn't want to be reported MIA!!
Later,
Susan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Outta Town

Sorry about the step-sister. Have a safe trip

Maria

o

that answers my question on the other side... sorry about this. Safe trip, we'll miss ya

o

yep... missing ya!

Bama, we miss you, come home! come home! (sorry that's one DD's softball cheers)lol
those things get embedded in your head

o

Hi Bama....so sorry to hear about your husbands step sister.

We're missing you, and will be glad to have you back!!
Am anxious to see that absolutely amazing birdbath finished!

o

I'm back! We drove 9 hours yesterday to get in last night.
I'm busy getting caught up on all the posts. Ya know, if it were any other forum, I'd only have to look down 2 or 3 lines, but not here! Always somethin' going on. I love reading all the updates!!

o

I'm glad you're back, I was in Bama withdrawl! LOL

o

Welcome back, Bama!! Good to have you back. It's takes forever to catch back up with the posts, doesn't it....it's been soooo busy lately.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here