Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
texasfern

Prayers Needed

texasfern
14 years ago

Please pray for my 19yr old granddaughter Audry.

She has been admitted to the hospital with some sort of infection, and they can't find it.

Spinal tap was clear, but her fever continues to spike as does her heart rate.

They just moved her to ICU.

Thanks all.

Pat

Comments (24)

• artglass
    14 years ago

Audry will be in our hearts. There are so many nasty infections out there these days. Hope they can identify it soon.

• gibsona
    14 years ago

You and your granddaughter are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Ann

• kraftkrazy
    14 years ago

will keep your family in my prayers

• silvamae
    14 years ago

Sending positive thoughts to Audrey and you and your family. Please keep us updated.

• emtnest
    14 years ago

Praying that God will heal Audry. Amen

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you all.
    So far what we know is that she has virul pnemonia. They are not sure of the source and are testing for H1N1.
    They have her on a breathing machine.
    It is very serious.
    I am unable to be there since I have no car, it's awful to not be with my daughter when she needs me.
    Keep prayin ya'll.

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

I have lots of prayers and pink healing light coming to you, your daughter and most of all Audrey. I think He will make her better soon. I am sure she is a fighter and will bounce back to you.

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Sending you and Audrey my prayers. Also praying for the Drs' and all that they find the cause for her illness soon.

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

They are treating her for H1N1. As of 3am her temp dropped a couple degrees and her heart rate has slowed a bit.
    I haven't talked to Tammy (her mom) as of yet this morning and will update as I do.
    I cannot tell you what it means to be able to call on you all for this.
    Thanks you from the bottom of my heart.

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Prayers here too, TEX. Bless y'all.

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

Oh tex I have been gone and just reading this. My prayers are with you and yours. May God heal her soon. Please keep us posted.

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

I thought I had posted to this...I've been talking to God about this!!! My DD is very sick too, I'm off to take her to the Drs this am...it may be the same....

• texaswild
    14 years ago

W/include you/your DD too, CALAM, in my prayers.

• daisyme
    14 years ago

Oh my gosh. Please know I am sending thoughts and prayers for both girls and and am very worried by this post. All of you will be heavily on my mind until I hear that these crisises have passed and the girls are again well.

• chinatreasures
    14 years ago

My thoughts and prayers are with each of you. Please keep us updated on their progress.

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Oh Calamity my prayers are with you as well.
    Spent the day with the family at the hospital.
    Audry will be heavily sedated and on the respirator until Wed. at the earliest.
    They are not sure what it is as the tests have not come back. They are calling in an infectious disease doctor on Monday.
    They went in with a scope and did a scraping of her lungs, more tests.
    They are treating her for H1N1 as well as the pnemonia.
    5 different antibiotics,and not as much success as they were hoping for.
    We are hopeful as we know Who sits on the Throne.
    Thank you all so very much for your prayers and thoughts, please continue.
    I will post more when I know it.
    I am exhausted. I am not sure what is worse, being the mother or the grandmother. My daughter is 41 and watching her go thru this she might as well be 2. Breaks my heart.
    Thanks ya'll, I love you for this.

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

As we were leaving the hospital, it was gently raining and this was waiting for us in the sky.

{{gwi:559094}}

• nanatricia
    14 years ago

I am so so so very sorry My prayers are with you !!

• daisyme
    14 years ago

Pat, I checked back to find your long post of deep concern and your rainbow of hope. Prayers without ceasing, dear one.

• silvamae
    14 years ago

Sending more positive thoughts out to Audrey tonight. Hoping for better news tomorrow! Take care.

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

Tex and Calam: I will say an extra prayer for both this night. Remember God only gives us what he knows we can handle. And his plans are not always ours. I have learned that over the years. God Be with You and the Girls! Please keep us posted.

• mzclassic
    14 years ago

So sorry Texasfern...I'm sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts your way.

Donna in Florida

• rchovey
    14 years ago

Prayers are being sent up for Audrey and for Calamity's DD also, and for each family member. The Peace of the Lord be with you.

Blessings,
    Ramona

• katishooked
    14 years ago

Tex my prayers are still with you and Audrey. Calam keep us posted also re your DD.

Kat

Sponsored