Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Beginings

Posted by foxglove44 (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 23, 07 at 14:38

DH started a new job in June. We had a wonderful two weeks with our Daughter and new Granddaughter before we moved. I now live in WI. Outside of Madison and we love it. It's a small town of about 4500. It's beautiful and friendly.
My son is doing quite well in his new school. He decided to go ahead and take his Jr. year over. It was going to be a huge push for him to graduate in a year and with another move he didn't want the stress. He joined the Yearbook Committee last week as a photographer. I couldn't be more proud of him!
My new place has an office nook that is large enough for me to have my mosaics set up! Yeah! I can't wait to get going.
I've been lurking here for the past few weeks getting inspired again.
Betsy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Beginings

Boy, I know about the moving!! We moved here to NC from Tyler,TX in March. This has been our 4th move in 6 years.
I'm glad you like your area. Hope you like the cold weather!

Your son made a good decision. This way he will have time to make more friends and find out about area schools he might want to go to after graduation. Also a great idea to be on the yearbook staff. Sounds like he will fit in nicely!

o

Fox, welcome back. It's so good to hear some good news in your life. Here's to Dh's new job and you getting back to your art!!!

o

foxglove! Hope that move works for you, sounds like you are off to a good start!

Let me know how you like it about the middle of Feb ;-)

Warm up those nippers and break something!!

Maria

o

So good to see you around here again. I looked through you album today, and remembered most of you beautiful stuff. Hope to see more from you now that your are getting settled
and have studio space. Welcome back!!

Hazie

o

Oh.. thanks for the welcome back! :o)
bama.. sounds like you are my soulmate in the moving dept. .... I have four moves in the past five years. My DH thinks he is still an airforce brat! I really hope to stay here for a while.
Maria! I'm looking forward to the weather. I was born in the midwest and love the seasons! Houston, Texas was NOT a good climate for me. NOT AT ALL! I also lived in Minneapolis for two and a half years. Those winters were really something!!
I look forward to chatting with all of you, sharing our artwork and getting lots of inspiration.
Betsy

o

Yeaaaa! Betsy is back!!! Jane

o

Awwwwwwwwwww... thanks for the enthusiastic welcome Jane!!
:o)
It's good to be back. I'm heading over to a thrift store in a bit to see if I can find something to mosaic!
Betsy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here