Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
texasfern

Audrys Update Thread

texasfern
14 years ago

Morning all.

I thought it easier to start this thread.

Audry did not worsen overnight, nor did she improve, but I take that as good news.

An infectious disease doctor was in last night after we left and the nurse said he ordered every kind of test possible.

They are surprised at the amount of sedative it is taking to keep her sedated. That's my Audry, a little redheaded fighter. She keeps waking, well sort of, and wanting her phone.

Thank you so much for your continued prayers.

Has anyone heard from Jane?

God Bless you all, I know He has me, with you.

Comments (19)

• daisyme
    14 years ago

You and Audry are on my mind and in my heart all the time. Thanks for the update.

• gibsona
    14 years ago

Hoping this evening finds Audrey doing better.
    In my thoughts and prayers.
    Ann

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

I'm glad she sounds stabalized! My DD is doing okay, just some sort of flu, she is off work for a week(which she can't afford!) which is stressing her out! But she is doing better today, thanks for asking!

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Glad to hear all is ok Jane.
    I spoke with Audry's mom, and there has been no change.
    I am on my way to the hospital for the day.

• daisyme
    14 years ago

Jane, I'm so glad to hear your news.

Pat, I'll look for news tonight before we leave on our trip. I hope by then they have this diagnosed, a good recovery plan started and prognosis for a full recovery. Prayers, dear, and I'll be virtually sitting beside you during this wait.

• silvamae
    14 years ago

Sending positive thoughts your way tonight!

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Good news tonight.
    They are begining to wean her off the sedataive to prepair her for removing the respirator in the morning.
    She is obviously doing better.
    She was still sedated today, but I am hoping when I see her tomorrow she will be somewhat alert.
    I can't possibly thank you all so very much for your prayers thus far.
    I will give an update tomorrow when I get back from the hospital.
    have a good night, and sleep well.

• daisyme
    14 years ago

I've been checking all evening for a note from you and am glad before I leave to hear that she is doing better. Please know though that I will still be thinking of you all until I get back in hopes that things continue to get better quickly. Have you found out what it is that she contracted? I'll check back a week from now when I return. I was glad you checked in tonight. Hugs from me in California.

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

Oh Tex that is great news!!! I so hope things continue to go well. You tell her she had lots of people praying for her. I hope you are able to rest a little easier tonight. Please continue to keep us updated. And I will continue to pray for all of you. Cathy in Alaska

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Just got off the phone with her mom, and she doing great.
    They took out the cathiter, going to take out the main line and put her in a room this afternoon.
    She is so excited to be able to get up and walk around.
    Looks like Monday she might be able to go home.
    She still has a bacteria and some infection, but they are due to being in the hospital!
    Prayer is a powerful thing!

• silvamae
    14 years ago

Great news! I have been gone all morning; my daughter had Lasik surgery this morning and I took her. We just got back and I clicked in here first thing. Sounds so positive; please keep us updated!!

• texasfern
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Audry wanted me to post this as her way of saying thanks.
    It was taken yesterday when she finally woke up hungry!
    I didn't get to go up today, will go tomorrow.

{{gwi:558735}}

• cathyscache
    14 years ago

U tell that beautiful Audry we are all so glad to hear she is feeling better. Yes prayer is a powerful, wonderful thing!!! What a beautiful girl she is with a knock out smile!!!! Ever after all she's been through!!! Bet she's really a knock out when she's not feeling like crap!!! Thanks for keeping us posted Tex.

• Calamity_J
    14 years ago

Such Great news!!! And the pic is great...it really helps to Praise God for His Goodness!!! AMEN!

• flagtruck
    14 years ago

Fern- I am tickled to death to hear that Audrey is okay again. I agree with the rest, God hears our prayers and takes action for us. Praise God. That's all it takes. Great pic. I know you are relieved and proud.

• daisyme
    14 years ago

This news makes me so happy! And, Oh, how fun you posted a picture of Audry to let us know how all right she IS! She looks great and I know you are all so releaved. Did they ever decide what she had?

• emtnest
    14 years ago

PTL!!! Praise the Lord!!!! What an uplifting answer to prayer. To God be the Glory!!!Hugs to grandma and Audry

• texaswild
    14 years ago

Thank you, Lord.

• katishooked
    14 years ago

We all thank the good Lord for your gift.

Kat

Sponsored