Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flagtruck

The big blow is over

flagtruck
15 years ago

Finally the wind and rain stopped about 1 am this morning. I got up to let my dog out as he wouldn't go out in the mess earlier last evening.

It looks like a war zone on my patio and walkways, lots of dead limbs down and tons of leaves and pecans. I will have to clear a path to get to my studio. I have one trellis over the walkway to the pond that the top just collapsed and is now hanging down. It was a cheap one from $ store that has been out there about 10 years, patched up many times and will probably get wired back together if I can fix it. I am sure the pond went into overflow mode but most everything else is standing. I will go out and clear oaths after a cup of coffee. What a mess! I am very thankful that everyone around here survived with only wind damage. We are luckier than those further south.

How about you Annie and Tx Fern? Did you guys do okay. I am sure when Slow gets home from Dallas she will find much the same as I have here. God blessed us again and the sticks and trash can go to the burn pile.

I hope everyone else is okay? This storm is supposed to be heading north, Gypsy, Maria and the rest of you guys north of here, let us know how things are up here.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!