Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Going out of town again

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 8, 09 at 5:16

Mo is sinking, so I'll leave this morning for LA as soon as Toby's hotel opens - around 7:30. Don't know how long I'll be gone. Her ticket is paid to Heaven - she's a child of God, so it'll be a joyous occasion for her - sad for us left behind. Thank y'all for your prayers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Going out of town again

My prayers go with you slow. Take care and God bless.

Kat

o

Slow, I will keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days.
Take care.
Ann

o

Oh Betty....I'm smiling thru the tears with you!!! May God Bless You and Keep You!!!

o

Hugs to all and prayers for an easy transistion...

o

My thought and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

~ Tanya

o

Godspeed Betty

o

Carol,
Have you heard anything from Betty? Just concerned about how she's doing.
Thanks,
Ann

o

Keeping you in our prayers here too Betty.

o

Betty got home Fri evening very tired and essentially drained. Her Mother passed away Tuesday and the funeral was Friday. Her daughter from Kansas arrived yesterday early so I know she is busy with her. She is holding up okay but very tired and needs to recoup. She will be going to Dallas for her granddaughter's birthday next weekend I believe. I am sure she will be on here for you all before then.

o

I sincerely thank y'all - each one - for your support and prayers. I'm fine - Mo is so much better off, and Bro is the one who is very sad but accepting, knowing Mo is w/our Heavenly Father. Thanks again - so very much.

o

So sorry to hear your news Slow...But when one is ready it is so much easier for them, but not necessarily for the ones left behind. May God help you and yours cope in the next months. God Bless

o

I am so very sorry !!! Praying for you!

o

My thoughts are with you.

o

So sorry Slow for your loss. Sending prayers your way.

Donna in Florida

o

I Love You Betty!!! Jane

o

How selfish of me, I didn't even think to come in and check why the trip.
Miss you Betty and my prayers include you my dear.

o

I'm sorry Betty, about your mother. She is free of pain and worry now, in a beautiful place

o

So sorry for your loss Slow, Isn't it wonderful when a loved one passes, that you know in your knower that they are ok?

o

W/heart-felt thanks and a prayer of blessings to every one of y'all.

o

So sorry to hear Slow, you were so lucky to have your Mom for so many years, I lost mine when I was in my 30's, I miss her sooo much.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here