Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bamasusanna

Fur Babies!!

bamasusanna
16 years ago

Ok, I had to show a picture of my youngins.

That there is Tater on the left and Beans on the right. (good ol southern names)

They usually don't snuggle up together so this is a rare picture of them!

I've had my girls for approx. 14 years.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (15)

• bamasusanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Oops..
    Here ya go.

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

Aw so sweet!

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Puuurrrfect Pals!
    I have two "Ratwiellers" A 9lb Chihuahua "Sid Vicious" DD's dog, who I'm stuck raising, when she moved out. My GrandPuppy! Who is sooo spoiled I gave him his own chew toy, a 6lb Yorlie/Maltese named Marble. Who is a rescued dog from a crack shack, she is such a Nervous Nellie, my DH (a psych nurse)and I like to come up with diagnosis of mental disorders for her: PMD(Puppy Mill Dog) PAD (Puppy Anxiety Disorder) etc. And it doesn't help her constant look of "I'm abused or I'm neglected" by the bad homemade haircuts I perform on her, sheesh, I'm powerless! DD says I remove any and all dignity she may have posessed when I abuse like that!! This is the pic of what DD did to her when I was gone on an overnight trip a while back. Seeing her chase the deer while looking like this is just indescribable!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

• bamasusanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The way I read your post cracked me up.
    It sounded like your 6lb Marble was a chew toy for Sid!!
    I cracked up when I saw your pic. What on earth was used to dye her fur?!?!?
    I wish I could see her chase the deer!!

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

Tater looks perturbed in that pic? Cute babys! VERY SWEET

• bamasusanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Tater Bug always looks perturbed...

• kelly6780
    16 years ago

Boy, oh boy, oh boy. If I ever get some photos uploaded I'll show you all my zoo. It could take awhile.

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Bama, That's exactly what we call her, his chew toy!!lol! DD used hairdye, really watered down!

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

Haven't checked in over here in awhile...Bama - what beautiful fur babies you have! Just precious!! That's a great picture.

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

Bama! you kitties are so cute.

Calamity, you pink dog is the bomb! My daughter always said she was going to do that to my little shihtzu. If I knew it could be done with food coloring or koolaid I would've let her do it.
    My pup died a few months back, she was 9. My new pup has been hell!

Here's my hellion Chloe.
    {{!gwi}}

Hazie

• bamasusanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

THAT is a hellion?? Looks like a sweetie!
    Cute picture.

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

Oh Bama they are so sweet looking. Once in awhile our's will snuggle.

Clamity that is a riot. Pink chew toy. Our pup would just love her.

Hazie, I am so sorry you lost your pup. Your new little one looks just delightful only I know how they can be so sweet and evil at the same time.

So I came in here to say why I have been out of comission some and saw this post and since part of the reason I have not been around is my fur baby I will post a picture of him.

He was in a terrible fight. He lost several toe nails to the quick, they will grow back, and bite wounds on his legs and tears. And his left ear was split down the center half way. sigh. The vet fixed him up and I had to confine him for several days. Taking him out on a leash only. He was not happy about that. Then getting those bandages OFF. Took me another two days. LOL That is with hubby helping.

He is great now and real quick because I must sleep. The TV blew up causing a three room in this house redo to get the new TV in here and I had a plant order arrive and had to get two loads of compost loaded and spread around. My aching back.

Chris

• haziemoon
    16 years ago

Oh Shades, that is awful! I hope he's doing ok now.

Sounds like you have been hella busy!

Hazie

• bamasusanna
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Dang Shades!
    You've been through quite a lot lately.
    I'm sorry your baby was injured, but glad he's ok now. I surely can't imagine trying to remove bandages, or putting a leash on one of my girls! I bet that was a struggle!
    So, your TV blew up?? Dang. was there a fire? Well, at least you got some remodeling done eh?
    Plants!! I'm sure any other time you would be thrilled to get them planted, but with all the other going on, well, just DANG!!
    Hope you get some much needed rest and join us again soon!

• Shades_of_idaho
    16 years ago

Hi,
    ' Update on my little baby Unk. He is doing well. He was very happy to get to go out again. His claws are healing and the slashes on his legs look pretty good. The sad part is his little ear did not heal together so it will be split down the center from now on. At least now we will be able to tell the two of them apart easier. LOL

Chris

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022