Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
scootsmom

Introducing myself

scootsmom
15 years ago

I thought I oughta tell ya'll a little about myself since you all have all welcomed me with open arms. My name is Allyson and I am from Mississippi. I am married to my teenege sweetheart for 24 years and we have 2 amazing sons. Our oldest is almost 21 and is in the United States Marine Corps. He has already finished one tour to Iraq and will be leaving for another deployment in a few months but we are not sure to which place. While I am terrified for him, I am also so very proud of him and the man that he is.

Our youngest is almost 16 and will be a junior this year. He plans on going on to college. I do not think the military will be in his future, since he does not like to get hot, get yelled at, or get up early. He makes excellent grades and is a good kid. I am so proud of both of both of them.

I discovered mosaics a few months ago, and am totally addicted. Everything I see, I wonder how it will look covered in tile. Thank you all for welcoming me already, and for your encouraging comments on my projects. You all are so talented, and I look forward to learning so much here.

Allyson

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!