Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Long time no see

Posted by gibsona (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 21, 11 at 5:13

Hi all! I just wanted to stop in and let y'all know that I do come by and lurk in here periodically. I haven't smelled the sweet smell of silicone in waaay too long. ;o) I don't even remember the last time I posted in here and that's WAY too long! I've been busy playing with grandbabies - a girl almost 5 and a 2-1/2 year old grandson. I've also had a hysterectomy, turned 50 and fell in love - not necessarily in that order! lol Hopefully posting this note will spur me on to start breaking things again. ;o) To all my old friends - I hope things are well and you're still creating incredible things. To all the new faces on here - there is SO much talent here and they are SO willing to share their wisdom.
Take care everyone!
Hope to be back here more often.
Love ya!
Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Long time no see

Well looky who's here. I stopped checking in here cuz no one ever posts here. Good to see you, GIBSONA. Congrats on all you're doing. Hope you'll join us again and make something beautiful. The table you made was awesome.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here