Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Been lurking long enough, time to let you all get to know me.

Posted by jaspersmommy (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 21, 07 at 0:07

I have been asking questions, but really haven't introduced my self. Calamity_j made me realize that tonight. Ok ya ready... I am 52, divorced and the mom of 2 incredible kids, well I call them kids. LOL My son is 29 and just took the bar and passed on his 1st try. (SO PROUD I COULD JUST SPLIT) He married a wonderful girl last Dec. My daughter is 27 and is starting law school in August. She just graduated dean's list for international biz, and is going into international law (I believe) She was married this past Jan.to my wonderful SIL. YES, both of them less than 1 month apart.I made all of their flowers out of a home made clay called cold porcelian, did all the decorating, and made the cake. Yes I'm nuts. I have been very blessed that anything creative just flows out of me, a jill of all trades, mistress of none. I enjoy the comadre (sp?) here everyone is so kind and helpful. My DDIL is a preschool teacher, my DSIL is a cop. I could not have handpicked better people for my kids, I just love them both. I have a fat bulldog that loves to snuggle and play with my daughters bully. I just moved back to Miami after living in PA for almost 6 years. I love it here but man do I ever miss the auctions, thrift stores, and yard sales. Everyone up north has good vintage junk, down here no one likes it. Well I guess thats more or less it. Sorry for rambling on, just wanted to be one of the gang.
May God bless each and every one of you.
Dena

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Been lurking long enough, time to let you all get to know me.

Hi Welcome to our little corner of the Web!

This side doesn't get much action, but eventually people will pop in.

My cousin has a boy and girl, too and they did what yours did- got married about a month apart!!

Maria

o

It's so nice to hear more about you. Sounds like you have raised 2 amazing people! welcome to the forum.

o

Hey Dena!
I just popped over here to see wazzup and saw your post.
Nice to meet you! Sounds like you are quite the creative one. I bet you are never afraid to try anything. Did the weddings stress you out, or are you one of people who THRIVE on it?
I know you are so very proud of your kids. Thats quite an accomplishment. I reckon they had a good role model, eh?

o

I haven't been over here in a while, so was glad to see this post! I LOOOOVVVVEEE Bulldogs and miss mine terribly!!
I'm so glad you found us and you are sharing yourself with us!!! Jane

o

I rarely ever check out this side and thought I would see what's up here, before posting on the other side, to get this side rolling along...

welcome...I love this playground, too

Becky .(*_*).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here