Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaspersmommy

Been lurking long enough, time to let you all get to know me.

jaspersmommy
16 years ago

I have been asking questions, but really haven't introduced my self. Calamity_j made me realize that tonight. Ok ya ready... I am 52, divorced and the mom of 2 incredible kids, well I call them kids. LOL My son is 29 and just took the bar and passed on his 1st try. (SO PROUD I COULD JUST SPLIT) He married a wonderful girl last Dec. My daughter is 27 and is starting law school in August. She just graduated dean's list for international biz, and is going into international law (I believe) She was married this past Jan.to my wonderful SIL. YES, both of them less than 1 month apart.I made all of their flowers out of a home made clay called cold porcelian, did all the decorating, and made the cake. Yes I'm nuts. I have been very blessed that anything creative just flows out of me, a jill of all trades, mistress of none. I enjoy the comadre (sp?) here everyone is so kind and helpful. My DDIL is a preschool teacher, my DSIL is a cop. I could not have handpicked better people for my kids, I just love them both. I have a fat bulldog that loves to snuggle and play with my daughters bully. I just moved back to Miami after living in PA for almost 6 years. I love it here but man do I ever miss the auctions, thrift stores, and yard sales. Everyone up north has good vintage junk, down here no one likes it. Well I guess thats more or less it. Sorry for rambling on, just wanted to be one of the gang.

May God bless each and every one of you.

Dena

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH