an "Unknown" Siberian

Jazz Echo

Competitive Edge

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Everything looks really beautiful.

• pjtexgirl
    15 years ago

Gorgeous!!! I don't see any weeds so they are hiding very carefully if they are there!
    I'm completely jealous of those blue conifers and the fringe tree. I love fringe trees but they require acid soil. (I have alkaline caliche so it's not going to happen.) I hear they smell just wonderful. It certainly adds beauty to your gorgeous garden!
    I haven't seen a lot of Iris in those colors how pretty! PJ

• Calamity_J
    15 years ago

Hang my head in shame!!! Somehow all your weeds..and Slows...ended up here in My garden!!!lol! Well Shrty, you better post your lovely garden too...more salt in the wound won't matter at this point!!!lol!

• Mermaid
    15 years ago

Oh my NT. how beautiful is that!!!!

Those are over the top gorgeous!! I am so filled with envy!!! I can smell those flowers through the computer!!!

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. I feel your urgency in needing to weed - sure don't envy you. I really don't mind weeding, but glad I don't have such an expanse as you to keep free of weeds.

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Jane- as soom as something BLOOOMS!! Man Everything in my garden is so LATE!!

• chickencollecter
    15 years ago

The only things blooming in my garden at the moment is the lilac,

{{!gwi}}

and the bleeding heart.

{{!gwi}}

Be Safe, Rach

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    15 years ago

hhmmmmmm my mind can smell that luscious lilac! beautiful Rach

• pjtexgirl
    15 years ago

I really wish we could grow that lilac. That is just lovely. I love the name and the look of bleeding heart. PJ

• silvamae
    15 years ago

Oh, how wonderful! I love all these photos. I especially love the Siberian iris and the lilac. Yummy. I just purchased some old fashioned white iris from eBay of all places and planted them. I loved them so at our last house because they bloomed so early. I moved away without taking a few and have missed them ever since. You all's gardens are just breathtaking.

• flagtruck
    15 years ago

Beautiful. Yours is so neat and contained, mine seems to be too full. But less to mow. Lovely. Thanks for sharing the pics.Carol

• ladyronnie
    15 years ago

oooooooooh, these are lovely! How I wish I had time to do that...as I sit here at the computer on a perfectly lovely evening ;\

Reminds me, I need to go up on the hill and check on the iris I DO have that I put in a year ago. DH says they are doing ok, and I haven't been up to see them. Maybe I'll have photos to share soon!

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The wisteria I planted last year is in bloom. Maybe I can forgive it all the work of pruning and training... well probably not

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Oh, good grief. I've been wanting to plant one but can't find a place for it. That's BEAUTIFUL. Aren't they rather a pain to keep them from taking down your deck? W/all the roses around here, I think if I plant one, I want it to just be in a big old heap of flowers - not near anything to cling to. Would that work? I should be cutting back on stuff at this age, but I keep adding to the monster I've created, but maybe just one more teensy plant - Wisteria. My nursery friend has one that's about ready to bloom now, and she says it stays in bloom for about four months. Said it's not the regular Wisteria. Think on the way back from the lily farm today, I'll mosey on in there and check it out. Thanks for the nudge.

Sponsored