Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mermaidmosaics

Had rotten luck with Craigs and Online shop

Mermaid
15 years ago

I'm bummed. I saw an add on Craig's list for stained glass and checked out today. I ended up spending $31 and really think I got ripped off. Gal is moving and I thought I could come home with a lot of beautiful glass. I should have figured out when i had to ask the price of a sheet i fell in love with but was marked 25.. well those were her prices. Now I am a newbie but looked at Delphi when I got home and I swear I payed more for some of my "sale" glass than it would be on Delphi... So.. i am bummed.

Then yesterday had a bad experience with Wholesalers USA. They are coming through for me and I have to say I ordered on Tuesday and got it on Thursday, it was beautifully packed. So kudos for that, but I didn't get one of my items. and instead of saying, well buyer is always right, they more or less said I was lying... But.. in the end , they are sending me another one.. still left a bad taste.. I had to tell them I was a member of this group to let them know I would be sharing my experiences. sorry i had to revert to that. And I noticed in the nicely worded email I got to say they were shipping it, "reshipment" of turtle.... so that more or less says it all.

so.. i had a bad weekend and it is only Saturday night. Maybe I'm just being snippy. And who knows maybe some of those 4x4 sheets of glass were worth $4-5...

Oh well.. Live and learn

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative Design-Build Firms