Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
curbdiver1954

Can't resist a good bargain...& neither can the cat!

curbdiver1954
16 years ago

Remembered on my way to work this AM that one of my fav TS's was having an everything 30-50% off day, giving the first 50 people a $5 disc card and a free resuable tote....can't resist such an offering, so I stopped there first. Got a few things that may go on my exchange bank, picked up the free tote and headed off to work.

Had a yucky day at work, came home early with a pounding headache, hung the tote on a chair in the dining room and went to lay down. 2 hours later DD called to tell me she's stranded (AGAIN!!) by her blasted van. Stumbled thru the dining room on the way to find the jumper cables, bumped the chair and heard the tote hiss and growl. Out popped our Grace - she who is little "Miss Prim and Proper" and would NEVER even think of crawling into bags, boxes, etc.

As I snapped this shot, she started scolding me loudly as if to say "How dare you disturb my beauty sleep!" and sank back into the tote! Grace and her littermate, Lucky, are 2 of the 4 babies DH rescued nearly 2 years ago after their mother abandoned them when they were 4-5 days old. He did all the round the clock feedings, taught them to potty, etc. He even taught Lucky (who was born without a right front paw) how to climb, jump and play.

Yes, my day is going much better now! LOL!

Pat

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus