Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
daisyme_gw

Support and Prayers needed

daisyme
15 years ago

I haven't been around much these past weeks as our life has been upset lately with my SIL very ill with ovarian cancer. Since we returned from Mexico the end of February we have sold her house, had an estate sale, packed her things, found homes for her dogs (that was the hardest on her) and moved her to new housing. They finally (after her third week-long hospital stay two weeks ago) decided what was wrong and scheduled her for surgery yesterday for a cantalope sized tumor. We took her to the hospital at 12 noon yesterday, and sat aggitated and anxious til 2:30 when they finally admittted her for surgery prep. An hour later the doctor came out to tell us that she had a massive leg infection and that they were admitting her to treat that but were resceduling surgery to hopefully Friday. Since her home and the hospital are an hour and a half away and she has no other family other than we siblings, we've really had our hands full these past weeks.

Please remember Jenni in your thoughts and prayers this week as she faces extensive surgery with a bad heart and severely compromised lungs. We are deeply worried.

I'll get back here as I can.

Gail aka Daisyme

Comments (5)