Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomuchglass

How many mosaics in your house ?

toomuchglass
12 years ago

I'm just wondering how many mosaics (that you made ) in your house ? ( you can include your yard ) And of course -- how many stained glass pieces ?

Go count them. I'll wait...

Dum de dumm dumm da ...

doo de doo doo da ...

Are you back now ? Geeze , you're fast ! How many mosaics and / or stained glass pieces ( made by you ) did you count ?

The reason I asked is ..... I had a conversation in the stained glass store today with a lady . After telling her my backround , she remarked --

"OOOOoooohhh - your house must be so beautiful , filled with all your glass projects ! "

HA ! I have exactly 3 mosaic pieces & 2 stained glass items.All these years ,I've been making and selling things and never keeping anything for myself. Honestly ,my house is bare !

Now - I'm finally doing things for myself. I don't care who comes over and admires my stuff & offers to buy it -- it's all mine now. When I start something new ,

Dh always asks " where would you put it ?" I've seen houses that every wall was solid family pictures. I think I'm going to do that. Every bare space is going to be filled with my projects !

Oh YIKES -- I got off topic yakking about myself. Sorry !

Okay --- Spill it --- how many things did you count ?

:)

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer