Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Art Shrine

Posted by slowmedown (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 17, 13 at 14:26

Started this on brain dead lack of inspiration b/f leaving for PV. Didn't know where to start - even when I returned, but little by little it came together. Starting on the mixed media altered art journey, I sorta like this.
Art Shrine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Art Shrine

Altered art is fascinating; can't wait to see more. I've been stymied for awhile; don't really know why. But I am gearing back up to create again.

o

Know exactly what you mean, SILVA. I'm coming out of one of those looooooong creative blocks. The trip to PV always re-charges me and gets me back on track. Working on a diamond lath small piece now - hope to concrete it today, and start on the mixed media junk I'll put on it - inspired by things I saw in PV. I've found that if you just start something small, it'll get your creative mind working, and then it happens.

o

I love it, I am always so intrigued by altered art pieces but can't seem to combine things so they are pleasing to my eye

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here