Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Be nice to the new kid

Posted by deewee (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 11, 08 at 8:33

Just a small town girl, forum challenged, but beginner/inter in the world of mosaic. Trying to get inspired found this site. Visited a craft fair this past weekend with my mosacing ma, she has completed several bb, birdbath, planters, etc. I have done a few small projects as well. Was moved by a gal's booth from Vancouver, WA. Great talent with old windows. SOOO, have several single pane windows that came down with our service porch, remodeling! Plenty of clear things to glue and stick. Picked up some wonderglue, new nippers, grout yesterday, and am starting this am. Any tips from you pros would be oh so helpful
Dee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Be nice to the new kid

Hi Dee and WELCOME!
I think your post is ON topic, and you'll get more response over on the Discussions side. Be sure to post your WIPs over there for sure! Nice to have you.

Roni

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here