Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ok, I'm not sooo sad anymore...lol

Posted by seaglassic (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 08 at 22:52

my daughter sent a practice video from her best friend's house.
she went to visit her for the last visit before they leave and Jennifer and her husband gave my DD a 'flip video' camera.
omg!
and I was thrilled with the prospect of a webcam but this one can be portable and record the countryside where they'll be living and the yard, while the kids are outside playing.
and I can watch the first birthday party of the little one who is just turning 9 months, the day they leave.
I can surely handle this..

besides, I had a close call of a possible fatal collision, that I narrowly escaped on Sunday night...
I'm feeling extremely lucky, blessed and have a total different outlook on the up and coming future.
no more sadness...I have a second chance to make a good life event out of this.

Becky ;(*_*);

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ok, I'm not sooo sad anymore...lol

Sorry to hear about your close call. Glad it worked out for you. I know how eye opening those can be.

Isn't technology wonderful. Glad you will be able to see them via the computer. They have picture phones too...not sure how much they cost though.

o

Oh that is great she got one of those. How nice.

o

I'm so glad that things are working out for you, Becky. And I think.. that it's because of your positive attitude. :) Good for you! (Drive safely though!)

Your first post about this... and the responses about the web cam brought me to talk with my daughter in TX about it. I hope to get one soon so that my GDaughter and I (she's 10 months old :) can keep in touch. So... thank you for that idea too!
Katie

o

I'm glad you are ok.
You can work your way though this long distance Grandparenting. I had a rough week of it this week too.
But it is what it is and I know I have to make the best of it.
((((((HUGS)))))))
Betsy

o

Just catching up on everyone and hope Sea and fox are doing better!!! (((((HUGS)))))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here