Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Regarding our Queen, Slow

Posted by stjohnsgypsy (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 7, 08 at 20:06

Just want to let you all know, because I know you're all missing Slow, that she is very sick with a very bad viral infection............the flu shot did not kill this type of infection....she went to the Dr. today and is taking care of herself...but she's pretty darn sick..........please say a prayer for her to get well in a very timely manner......we're leaving for Mexico next week...and we want her to kick up her heels...I love you Slow!!!! GET WELL....................!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Regarding our Queen, Slow

Get Well Get well Get well soon !!!!!!!!
I will be praying for you .I have ben sick with a virus and I can not get over it my tummy is amess.Hope you are better soon.((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

o

Get well soon Slo! I am sending you my prayers and some healing energy.
( wish I can email you some chicken soup and astragalus!)

o

Dear slow, praying for you to get better soon, so you can enjoy Mexico.
Bianchi

o

OH NO!!!!! oh honey I'm so sorry that you're so sick. Awe... get better quick! PV awaits

o

Will say a prayer for her.

o

Hope you get better REALLY fast, Slow. Will be including you in my prayers.

Thanks for letting us know, Gypsy!

o

Get well Slow!

o

Oh Slow!! I'm so very sorry you are not well. I'll be praying for a quick recovery. You gotta go to PV and take pictures for me!!

o

Get well soon Slow!
My good thoughts are with you. :)

o

I've been missing Slow and that means a prayer is called for indeed. Thanks, Gypsy, and let her know she is in my prayers.

o

Hope you get well lickety split!!! My prayers are with you also!!

o

(((((SLOW))))) GET WELL SOON!! Prayers going your way!

o

Love you too Slow.Get better girl,you got Rita's waiting in PV.I'm saying a little prayer for you.

o

Being sick sucks!! Good healing & un-sucky thoughts going out to you, Slow.
Thanks 4 the 411, Gypsy.

o

OH NO!!! I wuz wunderin'.....

o

Sorry to hear about the nasty virus. I will say a prayer you kick it lickety-split.

o

Yup... I was wondering, too. Thank you, Gypsy.

Be well, Slow! Sending healing thoughts your way.
Katie

Here is a link that might be useful: Sending smiling, sunshine day thoughts!

o

Thinking of you!! Get well Soon!!

MAria

o

Oh, Slow I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. What a big fat drag, Take super good care of your self and get over this. Can't wait to see you in Mexico,
Cindy

o

Honey, you're in our prayers, too!! Do EXACTLY what the dr orders so we can all enjoy the pics of the PV trip!

HUGS!
Pat

o

You are in my prayers, dear lady! You've got Mexico, then We've got Texarkana!

o

Pray harder.

o

My prayers are also with you Slow, good healing thoughts as well. Wish we were closer so we could take care of you in person, but we are with you in spirit, wrapping you with love & care.

o

Well bless y'all hearts. Gonna try to give a line here this morn. First sign of any change for better. I NOW know why the dr. urges me to get the flu shot, and they always warn the elderly to get those shots. Never have cuz I thought I was untouchable/tough. I'll be getting them in the future. Thanks for your prayers. It is such a comfort to know y'all care. Won't be able to touch every thread this morn., just wanted to give a little update in person. Love y'all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here