Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stjohnsgypsy

Regarding our Queen, Slow

stjohnsgypsy
16 years ago

Just want to let you all know, because I know you're all missing Slow, that she is very sick with a very bad viral infection............the flu shot did not kill this type of infection....she went to the Dr. today and is taking care of herself...but she's pretty darn sick..........please say a prayer for her to get well in a very timely manner......we're leaving for Mexico next week...and we want her to kick up her heels...I love you Slow!!!! GET WELL....................!

Comments (24)

• nanatricia
    16 years ago

Get Well Get well Get well soon !!!!!!!!
    I will be praying for you .I have ben sick with a virus and I can not get over it my tummy is amess.Hope you are better soon.((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

• meadel
    16 years ago

Get well soon Slo! I am sending you my prayers and some healing energy.
    ( wish I can email you some chicken soup and astragalus!)

• bianchi2
    16 years ago

Dear slow, praying for you to get better soon, so you can enjoy Mexico.
    Bianchi

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

OH NO!!!!! oh honey I'm so sorry that you're so sick. Awe... get better quick! PV awaits

• hrsg
    16 years ago

Will say a prayer for her.

• lyndalu
    16 years ago

Hope you get better REALLY fast, Slow. Will be including you in my prayers.

Thanks for letting us know, Gypsy!

• wackyweeder
    16 years ago

Get well Slow!

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Oh Slow!! I'm so very sorry you are not well. I'll be praying for a quick recovery. You gotta go to PV and take pictures for me!!

• LinLee
    16 years ago

Get well soon Slow!
    My good thoughts are with you. :)

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

I've been missing Slow and that means a prayer is called for indeed. Thanks, Gypsy, and let her know she is in my prayers.

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Hope you get well lickety split!!! My prayers are with you also!!

• crystal01
    16 years ago

(((((SLOW))))) GET WELL SOON!! Prayers going your way!

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Love you too Slow.Get better girl,you got Rita's waiting in PV.I'm saying a little prayer for you.

• cindiloo
    16 years ago

Being sick sucks!! Good healing & un-sucky thoughts going out to you, Slow.
    Thanks 4 the 411, Gypsy.

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

OH NO!!! I wuz wunderin'.....

• cacbeary
    16 years ago

Sorry to hear about the nasty virus. I will say a prayer you kick it lickety-split.

• fiddlekate
    16 years ago

Yup... I was wondering, too. Thank you, Gypsy.

Be well, Slow! Sending healing thoughts your way.
    Katie

Here is a link that might be useful: {{!gwi}}

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Thinking of you!! Get well Soon!!

MAria

• klinger
    16 years ago

Oh, Slow I'm so sorry to hear you're sick. What a big fat drag, Take super good care of your self and get over this. Can't wait to see you in Mexico,
    Cindy

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

Honey, you're in our prayers, too!! Do EXACTLY what the dr orders so we can all enjoy the pics of the PV trip!

HUGS!
    Pat

• ladyronnie
    16 years ago

You are in my prayers, dear lady! You've got Mexico, then We've got Texarkana!

• stjohnsgypsy
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Pray harder.

• PantherFL
    16 years ago

My prayers are also with you Slow, good healing thoughts as well. Wish we were closer so we could take care of you in person, but we are with you in spirit, wrapping you with love & care.

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Well bless y'all hearts. Gonna try to give a line here this morn. First sign of any change for better. I NOW know why the dr. urges me to get the flu shot, and they always warn the elderly to get those shots. Never have cuz I thought I was untouchable/tough. I'll be getting them in the future. Thanks for your prayers. It is such a comfort to know y'all care. Won't be able to touch every thread this morn., just wanted to give a little update in person. Love y'all.

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living