Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know how Slow is doing?

Posted by bianchi2 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 08 at 17:01

Just wondering if anyone has heard. I hope she is feeling better.
Bianchi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know how Slow is doing?

Slow is still very sick...I told her this AM she should call her daughter to come stay with her..DIDN'T I SLOW!!!! God love her.......We need to pray harder for her...she isn't eating and weak...bad virus.......she's not any better at all...... ....wish there was something I could do for her besides pray...........so far away! She told me she would go to the doctor again Mon. if she wasn't any better................you know she has to be bad to go to the doctor...she avoids them!

o

Oh, I was so hoping this was going to be a good update :(
Hopefully, she'll start to bounce back and/or the Dr. will do something....SLOW: EAT something!!! FEEL BETTER!!!

o

Enough of a change that I made a pot of coffee and am forcing down a piece of toast. Thank y'all for your prayers. It's so nice to be thought of and missed. Lordy, I'm sick! Guaran-dang-tee you, I'll be taking the flu shots in the future instead of strutin' like a peacock saying "don't need it, I'm tough". I had just said that the day b/f I fell ill. Gonna try to check the other side and see what y'all have been up to. Thanks for caring.

o

Big hugs to you Slow, take it real easy for a while and don't push yourself! no I'm not a Dr, but I can play one on the internet! lol

o

Oh, I am so glad to hear from Slow. Its a start, just take it easy and dont overdo it. The flu can be a mean thing.
Bianchi

o

The flu can kick your butt. Go on Slow, Kick it back!

o

Photobucket Sandra

o

Glad to hear your up and about...Take it easy!

o

Glad you are up and about...now EAT something (the body needs fuel to recover!!) and rest!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here