Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey Madhabitz!!! Over here!!

Posted by tasymo (kathyholton@cablespeed.com) on
Wed, Feb 7, 07 at 15:35

Hi Nancy-
To answer you question- yes, out Lab caters to both Professionals and the general public. The machine I print on is the one with Professional paper (copyright watermark on back, "E" surface). It handles medium format and 35mm film, mounted slides, CD's and is networked with our Digital room to print our Restoration jobs. I can print up to 12x18 sized prints on "real" photographic paper. Anything larger gets done on our big Epson printer, so it's actually Inkjet prints, but excellent quality. We have an FTP service so large digital file can be sent to us online. Most of our customers are local and many of them are professional Photographers. Our Quality is top-notch... I actually handle most of the quality control. Are you looking for a good Photo Lab? What kind of stuff do you do?

Kathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey Madhabitz!!! Over here!!

I am always on the lookout for a good photo lab, but I confess I don't print all that much. I'd love to find out your pricing-- I've got a thing I will be doing in a couple of months that will need to be decent quality. If it's competitive with the place I've been using (it's not my money being spent), it would be neato to send my files to you, instead.

Maybe you could email me the name of the lab and the website address if you have one. Try using the madhabitz@gmail.com email address. Still not sure what happened with the other, but I did check to make sure the one attached to my profile was valid.

Thanks Kathy!

Nancy

o

Hey, Nancy- I emailed you a link to the Lab's website so you can check out the prices. Just give me a shout if you need any more info.

Kathy

o

Got it- thanks Kathy!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here