Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stained Glass on Craig's List (all areas?)

Posted by siriusmosaics (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 08 at 13:01

Here is a listing of someone selling 8x10 sheets for $3.25 -It looks like you get to choose colors, etc. Might not be a bad deal. Looks like they will ship anywhere.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/art/566536185.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stained Glass on Craig's List (all areas?)

Has anyone emailed for info on this yet?

My friend and I took a 1 1/2 hr drive to Pa. to go to Warners yesterday only to find out that they are closed now on Sundays! .. remembered that Dick Blick was also in Allentown but was so disappointed to find out that it is only a tiny store with no stained glass supplies there. ( only online)

o

WAAAAAAHHHHH CLOSED!!!! Warners was the forum I was always at before I joined GW Forum(much friendlier), loved all the free patterns and info from there and always wanted to enter one of their contests. A guy from Victoria(60miles away) won hands down a few years ago. Yup, I used to drool just looking at there store on line, wishing....

o

Here is the very quick reply I got when I emailed: "I am glad you found us. Most of our glass is Wissmach brand and it has a coe of 94. We have alot of colors and textures. I am sending you some pictures. We can get about 15 sheets to a flat rate box and we charge $12.55 and that includes delivery confirmation and insurance. Let us know if you are interested in any certain color. I have a lot more colors than the pictures I am sending. Thanks so much!"

Also attached some pics and looks like beautiful stuff.....Lots of different colors including some gorgeous swirls

o

I am a beginner and I am looking for someone who is trying to get out of stained glass and would like to sale their tools. If you, or if you know someone please let me know. Would not like to spend a lot of money until I see if I am going to like this as much as I think I will. Thank you for your help.

o

I would be really interested to see if this is legit or not. Craig's list has such a bad reputation. Has anyone ordered any glass yet??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here