Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Calamity and Klinger off to mexico today....

Posted by calamity_j (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 12:30

YUP!!! We're leaving today, going over the Vancouver to stay the night, those darn early flights!, will be in Mexico friday afternoon...YIPPPEEEE!!!! The hotel has a computer to access so we'll be "reporting" in!!!lol! Of course my dog KNOWS something is up, and kept me up every two hrs last night!!! How can 6lbs run your life??grrr...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Calamity and Klinger off to mexico today....

Adios,Amigas!!
Tienen un viaje seguro!!

Keep in touch...PICTURES!!!

o

See you all in a couple of weeks, Janie Bo should be here to pick me up shortly,
Cindy

o

gather that sea glass off of the coast beach....yee haw!
I'm very envious and also very happy you get this chance..
I'll be busy here at home for the next two weeks, then.........time to get mired in projects..
might even ask for someone to gather me up at the dock, for an off-season visit to y'all's part of the world!

Kathine is with me for the next two nights, if things go well and she doesn't get homesick or anything...
the house will stay at a standstill, cuz she and I are going to play...lol
it's the second to last overnighter I'll get a chance for, just before they board the plane in 15 days.

o

Go eat a taco for me.

o

Have a great time! trade hugs for all of us

o

Have a wonderful time !!!I'll be thinking of all of you wishing I was there.next year God willing I will be!!!

o

Can you get that transporter fixed and beam us down??...
in the meantime,, have a great time and don't drink the agua.

o

Have a wonderful time!! We'll be thinking of you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here