Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hrsg

Something New

hrsg
16 years ago

If you all have seen this before, I apologize. Just found out about it, and wanted to share with you ladies here.

NO Days Mosaic Adhesive is a superior bonding product when bonding your glass or tile pieces to your mounting surface. NO Days Mosaic Adhesive is a thin film of mosaic glue that allows you to place your glass or tile pieces on top of the NO Days film to create your pattern. The simply cure your entire or section of mosaic all at once with a standard heat gun.

Check it out here: NoDays Website

Comments (11)

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

Cool, I'm gonna request a sample to check it out!

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Nice you check it out and let us know....

• klinger
    16 years ago

I've just ordered a sample, I've never heard of it before, sounds kind of neat .
    Cindy

• meadel
    16 years ago

I'll bet they get lots of orders for samples! I am going to try it also.
    Looks cool but I imagine that it is not very cost effective .

( Thanks to this forum, I am really "stuck" on Mac glue for gog applications ... such a nice change!)

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Hmmm interesting. Guess I'll try a sample,too

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

I sent them a question about outdoor use and this is what they sent me:
    Hi Jane:
    Thanks for the inquiry.
    Glue Film has a temperature range of -14F / -25C to + 160 F / + 71C.
    The product is suitable for outdoor art in cold weathers if -14 F is not exceeded and in warm weather if 160 F is not exceeded.
    We have many customer in the stained glass window industry in which the same adhesive formulation is used and the product has proved to be suitable in both extreme warm weather and extreme cold weather cases.
    Again, thanks for the inquiry and let me know if you have any further questions or comments. We will ship your free sample next for your review. Thanks

• meadel
    16 years ago

I got my glue sample today! Two 8x10 sheets of clear. I can't wait to try it.
    ( it looks like opaqueish cellophane )

• Dottie B.
    16 years ago

I'm going to try it also. I doubt this would be my exclusive adhesive, but it certainly is a nice alternative, especially if I want to do a project with my young niece.

• meadel
    15 years ago

In order to cut time glueing I used it here: Works ok but be warned
    when you use a heat gun on glass it can crack. I did get a hairline fracture on this piece ( will have to glue another clear piece behind it for support)
    The glass I used was fairly thin. The glue had to be reheated a few times to get it all to stick.
    I am not sure that I'll use it again. It looks as if it is separating. I did use some Mac glue along with it so hopefully it'll stay in place.

• yell_rose
    15 years ago

I tried it on GOG a while back. And I was NOT impressed! On the glass that was not perfectly flat, the glue looks milky. I also cracked a piece of glass with the heat gun. I'm not sure about the strength of it, so I won't use it again.

• daisyme
    15 years ago

BUT! HRSG.....THANKS for the info! It's great to have a forum where we can find out who's tried things and how they work! Don't hesitate to suggest something again.

Sponsored