Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rosemarythyme_gw

I'm sorry

rosemarythyme
16 years ago

that I lost my temper and said some ugly things. It has been weighing on me all day, to the point that I can't eat (that almost NEVER happens). My apologies to all of you.

Comments (23)

• shrty411
    16 years ago

The whole thing blew way out of proportion. I hope this means you'll stay

Maria

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Well aren't we ALL human! Oh, I'm the number one offender in this regard. I've said some HORRIBLE things lately that I'm soooooo sorry for. ROSIE - I'm so glad to see this, and can only hope and pray the the other ones who left w/have a change of heart and forgive and forget and come back. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. Thank you Lord, and forgive me and as the country song states "save me from my stupid self"!!!!!

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Its ok Rosie. I said somethings I regret too. I was up sick most of the night. I'm sure that had something to do with it.
    I'm soooo glad you're back.

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Yeah, this mess is the cause of my hangover this morning. Stayed up most of the night sippin' on the koolaidaritas.

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

I accept yours if you'll accept mine. I'm truely very sorry Rosemary. And you all can add me to the sick list, i've cried so much today my sinuses are killing me

• shrty411
    16 years ago

..and I do take back the whoever wants to leave GO part...I hope everyone will stay.

Maria

• texaswild
    16 years ago

I'm telling you this is the old forum I know that has come back. I used to sit here and LOL every morning. I'm doing that tonight, just sitting here laughing my buttons off w/joy. This is W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. I LOVE this place!!!!!!!!!!! even w/all it's bumps !!!!!!!!

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Thank God....Im so glad to see you guys posting here and talking!!! I also hope that anyone who did leave will read this and come back!!!! Im sending you all good vibes and hugs!!!!

• nanatricia
    16 years ago

I am so glad every one is trying to work this out .I would be lost with out you guys .I do have one? who all has left beside shade (WE miss you).

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

Just thinking about shades...has anyone emailed her directly? If anyone has her personal email addy (not the GW one since many of us aren't sure it works), send it to me and I'll do it gladly. gpn6049@joimail.com

Pat

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Just sent you a message.

• stjohnsgypsy
    16 years ago

Whew Wheee...

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Whew,it feels good to smile tonight...I'm so happy ,look what big girls we have become....I really need ALL of you..,no one want's to leave it it just got out of hand for a few minutes and now it's over as well it should be...Can't wait for coffee in the morning with you guy's!!!

• wackyweeder
    16 years ago

So sorry RMT, too much to read and I hadnt gotten to it all yet.....

• emtnest
    16 years ago

So glad to see this post. Forgivness truly makes the healing process work. Amen

• coppertop367
    16 years ago
  • toomuchglass
    16 years ago

This is great - I KNEW it would happen ! Sometimes it's cathargic to lay your cards on the table , suffer the consiquences and then make up and move on. I'm also sorry if I said anything out of line . I Wouldn't want to lose any of my pals for anything !

PS --

I thought I Was the only one that got so upset from 'puter squabbles that it affected my real life. I Seriously can't eat - mope around - play things through my head over and over ( and usually regret something ...)

• flagtruck
    16 years ago

Well, I for one am super glad to see these apologies. I tried to stay out of it as I generally just skip over the off topic stuff and peruse the art or how to questions. I enjoy every one's accomplishments and am inspired by all. The good and the bad . We all have different personalities and it shows in our work. I too miss Shades and I hope that she will return. She is such an influence to us all.
    I am still at a loss as to where and what to post now, so I will continue to try to keep things on topic. I don't quite understand the WIP rules. I was using the WIP pics to gain suggestions from all of you. I will try to continue to do so, but with a lot less frequency as I don't want to be determined LAZY. I love this group and I think it has been the most active group I belong to. It keeps me inspired to try to do bigger and better things. I will continue to monitor and post sometimes, but this dispute has put me off some and made me feel insecure in what to post on what side? I have always used the CLIP option to save threads that I wanted to save so the disappearance has not mattered to me.
    Welcome back to all, and thanks for the apologies. I hope all is back to normal soon.
    Friends, Carol

• diytrying
    16 years ago

I share your feelings, flag. I've been a little hesitant to come back in also but this group means an awful lot to me. Please show us your work in progress; I like looking at all the WIP. It gives me ideas and techniques. I think the lazy comment was referring to not looking things up before we asked a question. I think that was it; I may be wrong, as usual. Hey, I stored $11 worth of steak in with the cereal the other day and only found it (ruined, of course) cause the dog wouldn't stay out of that cabinet.

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Sorry DIY, Can't help giggling at that!! naw I'm ROFL. Now I know when my dog is sniffing my cabinets to check for meat!! I could see myself doing that for sure!!

Maria

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

Wel-l-l-l, now that I have tea sprayed all over the monitor.... ROFLMAO!!! Just a week or so ago I was putting up the groceries....complete with ketchup in the linen closet, and shampoo and conditioner in the FREEZER. Dh is NEVER gonna let me live that one down! Of course, he would be the one who made the discovery!

Pat

• sunshine_funshine
    16 years ago

Oh geez Curb and DIY, so glad I'm not alone in my...ah...lapses, I guess. ROFL!!

RMT, glad you came back. Your talent would've been horribly missed!!

• diytrying
    16 years ago

Glad I'm not the only one and I used to wonder about my mother when we would find the bills in the refrigerator and butter in the bill box. I just think we have our minds on more important things....like MOSAICS and CHATTING WITH OUR FRIENDS!

Sponsored