Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladyronnie

You know what I think???

ladyronnie
16 years ago

You must care or you wouldn't have opened this thread :)

>>>IDiscussions......Conversations

Comments (22)

• shrty411
    16 years ago

I wish this forum was a little more clear about which was what. Well, things did get lively here!!

Maria

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

lol yep, I care! and you're right... it's always been dead over here, this whole matter has raised awareness of it's existance!

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

Uhh, where am I? It's mosaic twilight zone.

• rchovey
    16 years ago

I like it here.

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

I DO CARE!!! Luv that teetertawter!!!

• WUVIE
    16 years ago

What an adorable, well-needed thread!

:-) KM

• shrty411
    16 years ago

This is STILL the best group around!!

Maria

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Amen!!!

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

So THRILLED to see this and the other associated threads!! Like siblings, seems we just all got "het up" as my Grandma used to say!

((((((HUGS))))))
    Pat

• crystal01
    16 years ago

I love "het up"! LOL. I am so glad to see everyone coming back around, this is a wonderful sharing place full of talented people.

(((((((GROUP HUG)))))))

Crystal

• stjohnsgypsy
    16 years ago

Whew wheee!

• mosaicwench1
    16 years ago

Wait until I mention that "collapse" button . . . .

We may all go spinning out of the universe.

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Wench....move away from that button. LOL

Maria

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Thank you Lord!!!!

• mmqchdygg
    16 years ago

Stop touching me.

• shrty411
    16 years ago

MM- ROFL...She's LOOKING at me!!!

Maria

• tasymo
    16 years ago

GIRLS! DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!! Seriously, though. Now that things have calmed down, I thought I'd add my 2 cents. I watched in shock as the fur flew in this cat fight, but resisted chiming in. I tend to mull things over for awhile before I open my mouth, and thankfully things settled down while I was still in the mulling stage. Do you guys realize that the reason this happened is because the people who come here PASSIONATELY care about what happenes here? Some love it so much they'd like to polish it up a bit, some so much they don't want anything to change. Bottom line is, this forum is what it is. There is really no way to change anything. There is no way to avoid forgetfulness, or folks who don't know the rules, or just plain enthusiasum for our crafts. Why would we want to? That's what makes this forum awesome... THE PEOPLE!!! Real imperfect people who make mistakes but also produce beautiful art. I hope some of the folks who were so offended they left us realize this and COME ON HOME!!! Kathy

• annieb43
    16 years ago

My mom used to threaten to
    "back hand you right now da*nit!"
    We straighten right up!
    Perhaps talking is a better solution LOL

• coppertop367
    16 years ago

This is an awesome group!! So glad everything is ok now. For a while there I was "oh, this can't be happening". Hope everyone returns.

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

Well said Tasy... now what have you been doing with your self? lol

• texaswild
    16 years ago

So glad to see you posting, TASY. I've missed you. What are you up to lately? Did you ever finish that wonderful chair? I don't visit the Junk side anymore, and wonder what you are doing.

• tasymo
    16 years ago

Awww! It's nice to be missed! O.K., here's my list of excuses:
    1) My Step-son has moved in temporarily and my craftroom became a storage area to make room. Now all my crafting supplies are literally buried and out of reach. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
    2) It's too cold to work in my shed, where the rest of my stuff is stored.
    3) Our PC was down for awhile and it took forever for my DH to reinstall photoshop AND he lost half my pics, so I wasn't able to post any photos.

Slow, I'm ashamed to admit that "the chair" is collecting dust as it awaits my return. It's also buried in my craft room. I do think about it frequently, so it's neglected but not forgotten!! I'm afraid I've been in Lurker mode lately, but I haven't abandoned the forum! Kathy

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!