Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haziemoon

An Apology To Nicethyme, And All Of You.

haziemoon
16 years ago

I am VERY SORRY, about my post to Nicethyme. Nice, that was WAY OUT OF LINE, and I am very sorry for snapping and taking it out on you. I'm sorry to everyone else too. I let anger and lack of sleep get the best of me, and lashed out

over this mess. I'm really sorry. I don't expect to be forgiven, or for it to be forgotten. I just needed to tell you. I hated to leave in such anwful way.

Hazie

Comments (13)

• texaswild
    16 years ago

As far as I'm concerned I'm forgiving ALL for EVERYTHING. The Bible tells me that if God forgives me, how can I not forgive those who ....... I learned from reading my DD's AA book that once we try to make amends, and IF it is not accepted, we have done our best, and then we can't dictate how it w/be received, but to go forward w/a clear conscience. Now forgive yourself and please say you'll re-join the forum. I am always inspired by your unique creative mind, your talent and your techniques, as well as the perfection in your work. This forum w/not be the same w/o you. Bless your heart. I love you!!!

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

You are well and truly loved here, "warts" and all. I daresay there are none amoung us who haven't, in a moment of weakness, exhaustion, frustration or illness, said or done something we deeply regretted the instant it was said or done. As slow stated above, please forgive yourself and come back.

Pat

• nicethyme
    16 years ago

Okay, with the complete understanding of how difficult it must have been for you to come and post this. I accept your apology.

I am not that person....

Please do not leave the forum over this.

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Welcome back Hazie...now bring Shades with you..Forgiving is a wonderful thing and I'm proud of all here who can do it and go on....

• tamar_422
    16 years ago

Thank goodness things are almost back to normal. Hazie, I'm so glad you've come back. I just about cried every time I looked at my teapot!

• shrty411
    16 years ago

Maria

• sunshine_funshine
    16 years ago

That took guts! Glad you're back!

• bianchi3
    16 years ago

Hazie, I hope you rejoin the forum. Life is too short, it isnt the same without you. I'd love to see your mosaics again.
    Bianchi

• ladyronnie
    16 years ago

HAZIE!!! PLEASE say you are back. I SOOO don't know what alien wrote those things with your name on them, but I'm so glad you have shown back up. You have one of my projects in your house, I need to be able to keep tabs on it! You are forgiven. As far as the east is from the west. We love you here, and need you here!

• Calamity_J
    16 years ago

Come back to us Hazie Baby!! We luv ya!!!

• flagtruck
    16 years ago

I'm tickled PINK....welcome back.....Now to find Chris....
    SHADES Idaho isn't that far away.

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

I hope this means you are back Hazie....we already miss you!! Drag Shades with you too...kicking and screaming if you have too!!!

• crystal01
    16 years ago

Hazie I sure do hope you're back with us. I love your work and talent. Get Shades back in here too!

Sponsored