Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nicethyme

my apologies to everyone

nicethyme
16 years ago

I am really very sorry for my part in whats happened here. It was quite a learning experience, one in which I find myself quite embarrassed and foolish....

I am so sorry for making anyone uncomfortable. This is the last I'll say on the matter in hopes that we can just move beyond it now.

Comments (14)

• texaswild
    16 years ago

Bless you - you have nothing to apologize for. I'm the one who hangs my head in shame for opening my BIG MOUTH. I w/begin again to do my part to contribute positivity in the future. I'm so glad to see you posting again. Love you and all the members on this forum very much.

• tamar_422
    16 years ago

I agree with slow, except for the part where she hangs her head in shame. Slow, all you did was state your opinion, without being unkind to anyone.

Nice, I want you to know that I will always remember you for what you posted when I was almost removed from the Christmas Exchange. You were very supportive of this newbie who hadn't posted any work. That meant a lot to me - I was really upset, but your posts in particular kept me here.

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Im just glad its over and sorry for all those who are gone..lots of stuff got said..right or wrong but its over...I myself love this site and all its creativity(and all the people!!!!!!!!!) and look forward to the Spring exchange.

• d3bbi
    16 years ago

NT, no apologies necessary but I admire you for speaking up.

Slow, I feel the same to you - no apologies needed.

Let's learn and grow forward.

• bamasusanna
    16 years ago

I think we all learned something NT.
    Just glad it's over.

• shrty411
    16 years ago

No apology needed. We should be able to disagree without getting nasty.

Ok now all together, get your GEII out and take a Deep
    breath!!

Maria

• rchovey
    16 years ago

This place gets me through some stuff....like winter, menopause, crazy adult kids...it's been a sad couple of days.

• WUVIE
    16 years ago

Maria,

Is that as in take a deep breath OF the GEII, or
    take a breath and get busy WITH GEII?

LOL!

• curbdiver1954
    16 years ago

We understand - seems we all got out of sorts at the same time. Takes me back to college days when PMS would SWEEP the sorority house! Talk about chaos!!! LOL

Pat

• shrty411
    16 years ago

WUVIE..whichever makes you happy

• crackpotannie
    16 years ago

Proud of you all,glad this is being put to rest....now if the others will just come back so we can get on to fun again...

• toomuchglass
    16 years ago

No problem ,Nice. Been there done that . I have the highest regard of anyone who admits they made a mistake & apologizes. ((((((( Nice )))))))

PS ...... On another forum I visit , I've put my foot in my mouth so many times , I'm using my shoelaces for floss ........... *gulp*

• sunshine_funshine
    16 years ago

No worries, NT. Glad you are here to share your sense of humor and your talent!!

• nicethyme
    Original Author
    16 years ago

HO HO!!!! ah but SF, you are confused... my sense of humor and my talent are one in the same! LOL

Sponsored