Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
An article I wrote about our dog . . .

Posted by silvamae (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 14, 13 at 17:26

It's called Daisy, Amazing Maltipoo. Daisy is the sweetest, most loving little dog I have ever met. Read about her and see pictures here.

Here is a link that might be useful: an article about Daisy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: An article I wrote about our dog . . .

aaaawww, she really sounds special. so cute and intelligent

o

I know how sweet she must be cuz Sam - at the Hacienda in PV - has a Maltese. I've wanted one of those for years, but they're soooooo expensive I bowed out of getting one. Her dog just melts your heart - follows Sam every step she makes, and when she's off the compound, like you say Daisy is, stands vigilantly awaiting Sam's return. Such wonderful, loving, entertaining little dogs. Nice story.

o

Thank you, nice and slow, for reading my story. We love Daisy sooo much; she is one special little being.

o

AWWWWW!!!!!! what a sweet looking dog .Love your story.

o

That's a sweet story! And such adorable pictures. Your granddaughers are beautiful too!

o

Thank you, Tricia and Loribee.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here