Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rchovey_gw

Checking on Slow...

rchovey
15 years ago

I haven't seen a post from her for a while. Are you OK? Missing you.

Blessings

Ramona

Comments (5)

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Bless you for thinking of me. I've had company - picked sis up in Dallas after New Year's and she stayed two weeks, travelling so much - went to Mo's/Bro's while sis was here, then took her BACK to Dallas, then back to Mo's/Bro's to clean house for THREE DAYS AT HARD LABOR - puff puff puff(bought ANOTHER new Jeep, and I have put over 5,000 miles on it since I got it in November). AND THEN since I got home, I've been busy w/a dentist, going every day for awhile, building new dentures, and just finished today. THEN I'm frantically packing birthday gifts, AND my Mexico bag - getting ready to leave for Dallas tomorrow for my daughter's and my birthday party Sat. night, and my flight to PV on Sunday. Just plain been too busy to play on the forum. I've checked in a few times, but no way do I have time to play. Thank you for missing me. When I get back from Puerto Vallarta on Sunday, Feb. 8th, I'll begin to try to get caught up w/y'all and get back to some normal life. WHEW - life took a turn for BIZZY over the holidays and ever since. Thanks again - ta ta for now.

• nicethyme
    15 years ago

well, I have been worried too Ramona and I'm glad you posted this. So Glad to see you post Slow - whew I was afraid you swore off the internet or something! lol

Happy birthday and have a wonderful time in PV!

• aka_strawberrygoat
    15 years ago

oh, now this is too too weird!

I just now posted, I thought, on the discussions side, cuz this side is so slow, lol....no pun intended...lol

and I pushed the "preview message" but evidently, I didn't press the 'submit' one...
    when I went to read it, it wasn't there..
    so, I checked this side, to see if somehow it was posted here and BOOM...first post is this one...

I asked if I had missed something,,that I hadn't read anything of why "Slow" hasn't been on here...
    and now, here you are.

it's sure good to know that you're fine..
    one worries, when there's a pause in posts...

Becky

• texaswild
    15 years ago

Before the rush to get away today, I had to come back and thank y'all for being such sweet people. My GOODNESS - it's heartwarming to know y'all missed me. Thanks again for the kind words. Anxious to get my regular life back in a couple weeks. Love y'all.

• shrty411
    15 years ago

Hey Slow, I missed you too!! Enjoy PV!!

Sponsored