Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where's Slow?

Posted by hrsg (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 29, 08 at 9:14

Have not seen posts from her on the other side in quite awhile, and am concerned. Anyone know where she has wondered off to? On another road trip? Is her daughter doing okay?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where's Slow?

She posted Monday ( or later, I haven't checked that hard LOL). As far as I know everything is OK

o

she was on yesterday, she's said she's having artist block and isn't making anything at the moment but she's looking for inspiration here

o

Slow is fine ,nothing wrong so don't worry..a breather maybe??

o

She's great! A very busy Texan lady!

o

Well aren't y'all the little watchers?! Makes me feel good to know I'm missed. I don't know how life can get busier. Mosaic block for sure. I've made a Lazy Susan for Lally, and attached her stand to it. I've been cooking for a birthday gathering w/my three friends tomorrow, had weekend company, spent all day Monday in the Jeep Dealer, buying a new one, and today had errands to run. I simply can't come up w/an idea right now. Going to Dallas on Friday for the weekend, so when I come back, hopefully I'll have an idea, cuz I always go into withdrawals when away from home. Thank y'all for missing me. :<) Oh, BTW my DD has just passed her second month, and is doing fine. I'll be able to visit her next month (she earns visitation and phone privileges after three months) but cuz of the Mexico trip, pruning roses, another b.d. party w/my friends, and weekend company, I'll have to go in March b/f the workshop. Sometimes I'd like to run away from home. That's why I'm looking forward to the trip to PV - no phone and no visitors.

o

Glad to hear everything is busy, but good. ~: )

o

oh, slow....I'm so glad to hear that things are going okay with your daughter. I've been wondering how she was doing! Thanks for updating us.

"I don't know how life can get busier." I hear ya!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Stained Glass & Mosaics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here