Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chris_pyle

John J Morris Missing

Shades_of_idaho
16 years ago

I hope this is ok to post this. I am trying to help a Mom find her son that has gone missing. And our group is spread far and wide. Sometimes the world can become pretty small.

Thanks!! Chris

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to John's Information

Comments (4)

• chickeemama
    16 years ago

Shades- Im sure no one on the forum minds you posting this...I hope they find him!!!

Donna

• fiddlekate
    16 years ago

Will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

• girlgroupgirl
    16 years ago

Shades, I'm an occasional visitor here (after renovating our house, I haven't been able to set up a place to mosaic again for almost a year...) - and I work with people who are disabled and often have been or who are on the streets. Information and photos like this are fantastic when someone we don't know shows up and we KNOW there is a story behind them. Especially someone so young. I have not seen this handsome young man, but so many people show up here because it is warm most of the year. People can survive outdoors and they just make their way to Atlanta.
    Thanks for posting. I hope this mother can re-connect with her son.

GGG

• Shades_of_idaho
    Original Author
    16 years ago

OH GGG I thank you for your thoughts and information. Miss your mosaics and how is your house coming? Any new updated pictures??

Thanks Kate for the T&P. Everybit is accepted. I just can not imagine how this Mom feels.

Thanks Donna. I hoped it would be OK. You just never know as the location map shows we all spread all across the country. So far no word from him. :^((

Chris

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner