Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: looking for a recipe

Posted by
crystael
(shortey_wit_an_attitude@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Nov 13, 00 at 16:53

hey im real chubby an would like it if some people could come up with a couple recipes that i could try so i could loose a couple pounds it really bothering me because i have never been really big before ive tried everything from stopping eating to trying to become a vegertarian i have even tried to just eat good things but nothing seems to work well long story short it would be nice if a couple of people could e-mail me at SHORTEY_WIT_AN_ATTITUDE@YAHOO.COM
thanks for your time and appreciation for reading this message

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: looking for a recipe

You really might wish to consult a doctor before you start dieting. No particular recipe can make you lose weight. Here is general information on weight loss.

Here is a link that might be useful: Information about losing weight

o

Try ThatHomeSite.com's diet forum - there may be something there to help you.

*Rondaren*

Here is a link that might be useful: Diet Forum

o

In my experience, it seems that the only way you can ever really lose weight effectively and keep it off is to count the calories (no more than 1500 per day) combined with a regular excercise routine. We keep seeing all these faddy diets and gizmos advertised here in the UK but I think we all know deep down where we are going wrong. Cut out fatty foods, reduce any alcohol intake and try to comit to 20 minutes excercise per day (even a brisk walk can help) and if you can stick to this, after two weeks, you will notice a big difference. Best of luck!

o

I visited America for the first time last year & I fell in love with pancakes and syrup which I had for breakfast every day of my two week holiday! I bought a packet of the instant mix back with me, but sadly, it has all long gone now. Does anyone please have a recipe? Preferably waist consious if possible (every little helps!) Our mixes in England taste nothing like the American mix. Many thanks!

o
chicken and diet coke

i need to know how much coke and ketchup to use and do i bake it and how long.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here