Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Do You Need 'Heart Healthy Recipes'...inside))

Posted by
Phyllis A.
(pnare@msn.com) on
Sun, Nov 26, 00 at 15:21

Lo Fat...Lo Sodium...Lo Cholesterol...Heart Healthy Are these the recipes you need?????...See inside>>>

I'm Phyllis A. and I've just compiled a 135 page recipe book "HEALTHY EATIN' RECIPES Vol #1" with just such recipes for our Cardiac Rehab Unit of the hospital....All have Nutritional Analysis and many have Diabetic Exchanges.

IT'S FREE...IT'S FREE!!! (thru e-mail or attachments.)

Just send me an e-mail to..... pnare@msn.com and request the Healthy Eatin' Recipes Vol. 1.

I made a cover for it and if you run it off on cover stock paper and bind it...It would make a great gift.

Again, this is absolutely FREE. My calling is to 'Special Needs Diets' and I would like to send this to you. I will also have more Volumes in the future, which will also be free. And your e-mail address will not be used for anything else.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Do You Need 'Heart Healthy Recipes'...inside))

Phyllis: Your booklet sounds like what I need for my family. Please e-mail me it if you dont mind. Thanks

o

This sounds great. Would you please include me too.

o

Please send me a copy too. Just diagnosed with high cholesterol and looking for good, healthy recipes.
Thank you.

o

I love all the "bad" foods. I would really like to learn to enjoy healthy eating. Could you send me your recipes too? Thank you so much!

o

I too found out a few months ago that my cholesterol is way too high. I`m not doing very well trying to eat low fat. Maybe some good recipes would help!
Please e-mail your recipes to me also. Thanks!!

o

Would really appreciate your recipes. I have been cooking no fat and low fat for over 2 years and would enjoy trying yours.
Thanks Arlene

o

Please send me the link to your recipes..thankyou!

o

Would love to have the recipe booklet. My husband has heart problems and is also a diabetic.

Thanks,
Lois Brown

o

Me too! Me too! Hubby has high cholesterol and I have t2 diabetes...the ole bods are wearing out...send me your recipes please!

Elva

o

I too would like a copy of your recipe book. I have high cholesterol and have to rethink my eating habits, and this would certainly help. Thanks in advance.

o

I would love to receive your heart healthy recipes. My husband has high blood pressure. I've been trying to get him to eat healthier. He wants to, I think but is constantly tempted or feeling a bit "deprived".
Thanks so much for making your recipes available to us all. You must be a very generous person. Diana

o

Phyllis, your recipe book for Healthy Eatin sounds great. My husband & I have been on a low fat diet for two years and I am constantly searching for new recipes. I would love a copy. Thank you
Lynn

o

Phyllis,
I seem to be having a problem downloading the recipe section. My computer keeps telling me wordpad has performed an illegal operation and shuts it down. Has anyone else had this problem or has my computer gone haywire? The Cover and Introduction came through just fine!
I'm confused. Thank you, Diana Koeppel

o

I also would like your receipes as I am on lipitor.
Thank you.

o

Please, please send me a copy of your book. I have high BP and Cholesterol. Thanks

o

PLEASE, could I have the recipes? My Dr. told me last night I have to eat cholestral free foods. I don't even know where to begin. Thank you, Marion If there is a cost I will gladly pay it.

o

Please send me a copy also. Had heart surgery 5 fives ago and these recipes would be very benficial to me. Thanks!

o

Phyllis, Would you please send a copy of your Heart Healthy Recipes? My husband had a heart attack and needs some help with better eating habits. I have Polymyositis and could stand to lose 20 to help my walking, as my muscles are weak. Thank you for doing this helpful thing for other people. You are an ANGEL of good work. Jeannette

o

sounds great can you send me a copy of these recipes

o

I'd love a copy. Please keep me in mind too!

o

Thanks - I'd love a copy.

o

yesssssssss please, I would love a copy of these recipes.
I am trying to eat healthy and sometimes don't do very good. This could be just what I am looking for.

Thanks for all your help

o

Yes, Please send me those free Heart Healthy Recipes. I really would appreciate it. I was told I had Mitral Valve Prolapse about six months ago. Any information you can give me on this subject I would appreciate it. Thanks,
Rose

o

Hi!
Yesterday I deleted some e-mail without checking it first.I hope I didn't delete the information you sent me "Heart Healthy Recipes" since I didn't get it yet. If you did send it I'm sorry, can you please send it again. I wouldn't want to miss this. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Rose

o

I would be most appreciative to receive your recipe booklet. My husband had a heart attack and open heart surgery just over a year ago and I need to cook as healthy for him as possible. Thank you.

o

If I'm not too late, I would love to have a copy of this too. Thanks very much.

o

This is a request for my Mother. Just got her home from 4 days in hospital. Diagnosis - Conjestive Heart Failure.
Please send your recipes. Thank you.

o

I would love to have a copy of your recipe book, too. Thanks.

o

Hi, Phyllis. You had sent me the recipes, but my dh had deleted it. Please could you send it to me again, there were some recipes that I really wanted to try!!!

Thank you sooooooooo much,

Yvette

o

I never got my recipes requested above. Please e-mail them again TIA.

o

Would like the recipes. Hubby had his 2nd heart attack last summer. I'll look thru anything to find some he'll like

o

PLEASE could I have the recipes, too. You are great to be doing this. Thanks, Marion

o

Please send me a copy of your Heart Healthy recipes.
Thanks, Phyllis for being so generous!

Kathryn

o

Could you also send to me, please? Thanks so much!

o

Please add me to your list. My brother just got out of the hospital from heart surgery. Thanks so much!!! Vicky

o

Would really apreciate your receipes. Husband is having by -pass surgery. Need some healthy receipes, this sounds like what i need.
Thanks, Audrey

o

i would like a copy to

thanks

lynn

o

Dear Phyllis,
Sounds like a good thing you're doing ,how wonderful it would be to have healthy recipes to go by.
Thanks so much.
nans

o

Please send me a copy. Thanks John

o

Please could I have a copy of your recipes? I am type 2
diabetic.

o

Could you please send me a copy, also? Thanks for your efforts on our behalf! Ann

o

I need a copy also, as both our older sons need help because of heart problems. Maybe a cookbook, they don't listen to mom . Thanks for any help, recipes, etc. Darlene

o

This sounds great. Would appreciate receiving the recipes. Thank you.

o

Please include us. Hubby had a heart attack last summer with angioplasty. Has high blood pressure and cholesteral. I could use some help here! Thanks so much.

o
RE: RECIPE: Do You Need 'Heart Healthy Recipes'...

Phyllis; Would you please send me a copy of your rcipes.My mother and i have a freind that is diabetic and has severe heart problems has been told no salt by doc.It is very kind of you to do this.It would be greatly appreciated. Thank You Mike & Hazel of Largo Fl.

o

Thank you in advance. I would love a copy!

o

Please send me the heart healthy recipies too!! Thank you very much

o

Please send me the heart healthy recipe book. My husband is recovering from a heart attack, and I'm having trouble coming up with meals to fix for him. Thanks a million!!!

o

My girlfriends and I enjoy the easy somersize plan...very little difficulty following.. please send your interesting recipes...... Shelly

o

dear phyllis
would you mind sending me your recipes.myself and my husband would like to lose weight and have not had much luck as of yet.we are limited money so we need to find a diet plan within our budget.please help.
many thanks
lorraine

o

Phyllis
I am in reasonably good health and would like to stay that way. With your recipes I am sure I will be able to do so.

Thanks in advance.

o

I would love to get some healthy recipes. My husband had angioplasty not long ago and just diagnosed with high blood sugar. I'm running out of tasty ideas.
Thanks so much.
Mary.

o

I am in need of some low cholesteral diet recipe's for my husband. Please, send me some. Thank you & God Bless

o

Hello Phyllis, just found this forum and would love to have your "heart healthy" recipes by email or attachment.
Thanks so much.

B Hill

o

I know it is late, but if this is still available, I would very much like to have it. My husband just had heart surgery and he is terribly depressed and missing all his favorite foods. I am doing okay but sure could need some help. Thanks

o

• Posted by
    Robert Bissegger
    (Bubeli@AOL.com) on
    Sun, Mar 11, 01 at 10:30

High LDL! Any recipes would be greatly appreciated.THANK YOU

o

I would love a copy also. My husband and I are trying to eat healthy. Thanks.

o

Yes! Yes! Yes! Please send me a copy. Recent medical tests indicate a lifestyle/dietary change! Thank you!

o

I would like a copy as well, please.
Thank you.

Carol

o

Just started W.W. ers and could use any lo-fat low cal high fibre recipes.

Thank you,
Stacey R. Hunt

o

Sounds great. Thank you.

o

I could really use some of these recipes for my grandfather.
He just had 98% blockage in his main artery. If you could help that would be great.

o

My sister has had 4 heart attacks and is only 43. I would like the have receipes for her. Thanks.

o

I also would love to have a copy of your recipes. Thank you for sharing.

o

I'd like to have a copy of your recipes for myself! Never too old to change bad eating habits!

o

Please send me a copy of your recipes as well. We have recently had several people in our family that has had to change their diet because of heart problems....this would help us alot. TIA

o

I would love a copy of your recipe book. I am 39 and recently diagnosed with congestive cardiomyopathy. Am on a salt restricted and fluid restricted diet.

Thanks so much!

Kay

o

Please send me a copy too. Thanks!

o

One cardiac, one hypertensive here...I'm always looking for new ideas...thanks for your generousity!

o

If these are still available, could I have a copy too, please? My DH has high blood pressure, and I can use all the help I can get. Thanks. Linda

o

I would like a copy e-mailed also. thanks

o

Please send me a copy if you can.

Thanks so much for all your effort!

o

Just told I have High LDL! Any recipes would be greatly appreciated.My Dr.also told me I have to eat cholestral free foods. THANK YOU

o

Am also very interested in your recipes.....my husband has high blood pressure. Would greatly appreciate your sending those. Thank you in advance.

o

Please send me a copy of your recipes or a link where I can view and download them, thank you.

o

If you are not sick and tired of requests I would like a copy. I found out about three weeks ago that I'm am diabetic. Dr. says I should be able to control it with diet and exercise. But I need a tasty way to do so.

Patti

o

Is it to late to be able to get your recipes? If not I would much appreciate them.
Thanks

o

I would very much like a copy of your recipes...how thoughtful of you to share them! Thanks!

o

Could I please get your book Healthy Eatin' Recipes?
Both my daughter and I have just been told to lower our cholesteral. Thank you, Marion

o

Please e-mail me your Heart Healthy Recepies. My husband has discovered he has high colestral levels and I'm hoping these recipies will help him. Thank you.

o

Hi - I would love a copy of your recipes - I am trying to lower my cholesterol. Please send the link if possible - my e-mail server may not handle an attachment that large.

Thank you

o

Please send me a copy! I have high cholest. and need to do something about it!
Thank you very much!

o

Phyllis, I have high cholesterol,and my husband has a heart condition.Could you send me your recipes? Thank you so much.
Dotty

o

I would be very grateful if you would send me your recipes my husband has had three heart attacks within 6 months.
Thank you very much.

o

If it isn't too much trouble, could I please have a copy of these healthy recipes?
Thank You for your time.

o

i would love a copy of your recipe book thanks
mamaw60
mastershelen@hotmail.com

o

I would also love a copy of your book.

Thank you!

o

A late "me too" here. Am on medication for very high cholesterol, and could use all the help I can get. Thank you in advance for sending me your recipes.

o

Always looking for low-fat recipes. Thanks!

o

Hi Phyllis!
Yes I could use a copy of your book as I'm diabetic and have already had one heart attack and could use the info.
Please also let me send my condolences to you in the loss of your mother as I too lost mine 4 years ago come this Christmas so I know what you must be going through. Take your time, no rush and thank you so much.
Sincerely,
Darlene.

o

Looking for heart healthy recipes for community cooking classes. Please forward a copy of your Healthy Eating Recpeies Vol 1. Thanks! Jerry Sims

o

Please send me a copy

lorrainekendel@home.com

o

Would love the recipe book also. How nice of you to offer.

o

Would like a copy of your recipes. Thanks very much!

o

If you dont mind... please?! Thank you so much!

o

I have just been diagnose with high Cholestrol and that Heart Heathy Book would be most appreciated. Thank You, Bev

o

My grandfather has just come home from the hospital (conjestive heart failure) He needs to be on a low / no sodium diet & he has always had a very high sodium diet. I don't think my grandma knows how to cook any low sodium meals. I would really appreciate a copy of your cookbook.
Thanks, Amy rabine

o

I would love to receive your book. Thanks!!!

o

I need to lower my cholestrol, please send me a copy of your Healthy Eatin' Recipes

o

Hi Our family could use this book.

o

Please include me also. My husband had a heart attack three months ago. We both need to start eating better and could use some ideas. Thanks.

o

Please add me to the list for the Healthy Heart recipes. My step-dad just had a heart attack last Wednesday and my Mom is now looking for heart friendly recipes. I would love to give this to her. Thanks.

o

Would love to have a copy of your book. Keep up the good work. bill

o

Is this book still available? Would like a copy of it. Would also like to hear some feedback from those who have received it. Sounds promising. I'm a type II diabetic for years, and at 42, I have suffered 2 heart attacks. Looking forward to hearing from you. E-mail me at the listed addy, or I can e-mail you a snail-mail addy. Thanks!
Emma in SC

o

i would love a copy if its still avalible, my farther has recently been in hospital, he was told to cut down on his intake of fat, salt and cholesterol, this book sounds helpful, please may i be emailed a copy?

thank you

o

I know it is late, but if this is still available, I would very much like to have it. Thank you for making it available to us.

Bonnie bbpick@msn.com

o

If not too late, I would like a copy as well. I would be very interested in hearing from anyone who has already received the recipes, too. Were they helpful? Do you have any favorite recipes to pass along? Thanks so much.

o

Hi, I would also love to have a copy. Thank you

SLORY25@comcast.net

o

Hi I would like to receive a copy as well.

o

Please send me a copy as well.

o

I got a failure notice when I tried to do the email but found this link....

Here is a link that might be useful: Healthy Eating

o

Phyllis,, if your offer of a book download is still open, I would appreciate receiving it. My husband is a diabetic and I'm having a hard time finding recipes that he is tempted to eat rather than his old inappropriate favorites.

o

Dear Phyllis,
If your download is still available, I would love to have a copy. Thank you so much,

Sandy

o

Do you still have your booklet available to send to me???
I would love it!!!!!
(and it seems like it is a hit here for everyone else too!!)

Thanks, Julie

o

Include me if possible..thanks! :-)
pm2

o

Hello,

I would appreciate a copy of your recipes, if you still are sending them.

Thank you!

o

Hi everyone,

I found a great healthy recipe website that I think everyone on this site should try, here's the link

Healthy Recipes

Cheers

o

If you are still emailing recipes, I would love a copy :)
Marilyn

o

I pray that this is still available. My dad has been put on a low cholestrol, low sodium diet due to cardiovascular disease and I think this would be perfect. Thank you so much.
My email is jls0917@yahoo.com

o

I also hope this recipe booklet is still available. I have a friend that recently had heart bypass surgery and he also is a diabetic and I would love to give him a copy of your recipe booklet.
Thank you in advance.

o

If still avail, I would love a copy, my hubby came home today from Hosp. after having a 2 way by/pass, so it would be very useful. Thanks.

o

I would love to have your recipes. I just underwent double bypass surgery and at the same time it was discovered that I have Type 2 diabetes. So, I am looking for good heart healthy and reduced carb recipes.
Thanks!

o

I Would like a copy of your recipes, hubby had bypass surgery dec 1st. and I have diabetes.
Thanks you so much.
jhoege@merr.com

o

I was googling to find Heart-Healthy recipes and ran across your post.

I would like to request the Healthy Eatin' Recipes Vol. 1 if it is still available. Perhaps you've made Vol 2 by now?!

Our family has a terrible heart history and I have high cholesterol.

Thanks!
drake6234@gmail.com

o

Has anyone downoaded these recipes?

I'd love to have this book, thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here