SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
superlynnie

LOOKING for: tyramine-free, soy-free, lactose-free recipes

superlynnie
16 years ago

Myself and my partner both suffer with allergies and intolerances. He is sensitive to tyramine, and though someone asked about that here a few years ago the cookbook recommended is now out of print. His allergy to soy products is severe and if he had chinese food there is a chance he could go into anaphalactic shock. He also has an intolerance to raw vegetables and any veg that isn't really well cooked makes him itchy and upsets his stomach. I don't help matters by being lactose intolerant.

At the moment the healthiest things we eat are stews and curries but it would be good to have some variety. What I'm looking for are healthy recipes with no raw or semi-raw parts. We can't have any soy or dairy ingredients so I'm having particular trouble finding tasty sauces. Although we don't have dairy we do still eat meat (though preferably not too much). If anyone has any handy tyramine-free recipes I would really appreciate it as all I've been able to find so far is general (and occasionally contradictory) food lists.

PS: recipes will be more helpful than brands as I am in the UK and we don't get many US brands here. Thanks to anyone who reads my enormous post :)

Comment (1)

Sponsored