Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
LOOKING for: article in either womans world or first magazine

Posted by wishingsoon (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 7, 07 at 15:03

You were required to eat 1200 calories with several choices for each meal as well as snacks. You could also attend a clinic or university which ever it was I am not sure that was mentioned with this plan.This now was being made known to the public. People were losing unbelievable amounts of weight on this plan. I accidently threw my mag away and now I am very disgusted I cannot remember the diet. CAN ANYONE HELP ME? thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: LOOKING for: article in either womans world or first magazin

I wish I could help. I buy Woman's World every week, and there is always some diet promotedd. I know First also has a good variety of diets that they publish. Do you remember what the main "theme" or ingredients may be? Most of their diets consist of 1200 calories, no matter what food groups they promote, because anything lower would not be healthy. Was it a cleansing diet? Low Carb? 6 meals a day? Do you remember how long ago the magazine was published? Maybe if you go to each of their sites and do a search, or if they each have a community forum, you may be able to find out a little more. I remember the Kimkins Diet - here is a link if you recall this one:

Here is a link that might be useful: Kimkins Diet from Woman's World

o

Hi- :)
I wanted to let you know that Kimkins.com is involved in a pending class Lawsuit action for the fraud committed by the owner Kimmer/Heidi Diaz. The success stories were mainly fake and pictures from a Russian bride site.
You can sign-up for the lawsuit to get your membership fee back and to join does not require you to go to court and doesn't cost you a dime.

Please check out my blog for the national media exposure that the diet has received.
I hope you have not suffered the negative side-effects from this starvation diet and are able to post a current update.
Thank you for informing those surfing the internet in 2008, that the answers they are looking for are not going to be found at
Kimkins.com Any diet that requires one to use very low calories and low fat as the method of weight control is not a safe nor effective way to lose weight.
Wishing you the best in the New Year of 2008!
HoneyBee

HoneyBees Blog
I Am Not Ready To Make Nice with Kimkins

Here is a link that might be useful: kimkinslawsuit

o

For more Kimkins info:
Kimkins on About.com
Kimkins on Insider Exclusive
Kimkins on ConsumerAffairs.com
Say NO to Kimkins!

Here is a link that might be useful: Say NO to Kimkins!

o
smoothie with flaxseed and green tea

Smoothie with flaxseed, green tea, strawberrys, concord grape and greek yogart.

o
RE: LOOKING for: article in First-key maintenance

Looking for "home solutions" on what to do with a key that is hard to insert in a lock.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here