Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
RECIPE: Found recipe for Hollywood 48 hour Diet drink

Posted by
KAREN MOORE
(leafdrop5@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Aug 12, 01 at 11:16

I have finally found the secret recipe for the Hollywood 48 hr Miracle Drink. I received it from a freebie site to which I had subscribed free of charge and you can also get it free. Anyone who needs this recipe can just contact me at karenamore92@hotmail.com and I would be willing to send it to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: RECIPE: Found recipe for Hollywood 48 hour Diet drink

Can you post the recipe here, or at least the address of the site from where you got it?

o

I hope you guys know that all the diet is doing to you is dehydrating you. You are losing all water in your body not actual fat.

o

Hey amanda, thanks for sharing. We really all thought the fat would just drip out of our pores. Glad you were here to clarify.

o

My son in law uses that but buys it at the store. Please share the recipe with me cause I know he would greatly appreciate it. It sure comes in handy in a pinch. Thanks for sharing.

o

Hi, I would love the recipe. I have lost 23 pound but have about 35 to go. Thanks, Happyseed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Special Diet Recipes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here