SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
karenmoore74

RECIPE: Positive results from Hollywood Juice Diet

KAREN MOORE
22 years ago

A special hi to all "fellow dieters"

I have successfully completed the Hollywood Juice Diet on Tuesday and Wednesday and I must honestly say that it really works. The recipe was posted to me by the STAFF at todayican.com and I would sincerely like to thank them for all their support. It was a bit difficult and challenging on the first day but on the second day it was a lot easier. I was 147 lbs and I lost between 4-5 lbs within 2 days. This is really excellent. My body feels totally rejuvenated and cleansed. By forwarding this recipe I have met many people who are also trying this diet and we have become diet buddies. This diet has certainly prepared me for my weight loss journey- I have already found many low fat/low calorie recipes to incorporate in my diet, I am exercising regularly, my stomach is already rejecting fattening foods and most importantly I am feeling healthier and happier. My weight loss goal is to be between 135-138 lbs and I will try this diet again next week. SO GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU DIETERS AND REMEMBER THAT YOU WILL SUCCEED!

Sincerely,

KAREN

Comments (39)

Sponsored